Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Polka-Dot Runner // I keep trying to think of a place I could put this. The price point is incredible for wool.
- Aged Iron Bow // I'm so glad that Terrain is selling these cuties again. I need more of them in my life.
- Makeup Eraser // Everyone raves about the Makeup Eraser. I've been thinking about trying it. Thoughts?
- Hurst Tortoise Shell Frames // These specs are giving me serious Hockney vibes. Aren't they adorable?
- Spar Wall Sconce // Replacing some of the lights in our house is still one of my goals. This is a beauty!
- Ribbed Beanie in Supersoft Yarn // Yes J.Crew, yessssss! THIS is the type of pink we've been waiting for.
- Tippi Sweater in Rugby Stripe // I love this color combination, but I'm not sure if it would wash me out.
- Cashmere Cardigan with Jeweled Buttons // I got a handful of gift cards to my fave store. Come to mama!
- Slim Boyfriend Jean // My go-to style of denim. I'm excited to see what the wash and distressing are like.
- Calf-Hair Smoking Loafers // Calf-hair ANYTHING will forever be the perfect way to polish off any outfit.
- Swagger Tote Bag // Rachel Castle's line of totes have me weak in the knees. There's a library one too!
- Fuchsia Sydney Earrings // I can totally see my mom wearing these to school and the kids would FREAK!!
- Piece of My Heart // Claire Ritchie's work is just another reminder I should be Australian in my next life.
- Multi-Purpose Tie // People tend to forget about gingham after Spring and Summer, but I think that's silly.
- Crystal Cuff // I haven't donned my chunky jewelry in far too long. Seriously, what's the problem with me?
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.