|"THE DETAILS ARE NOT THE DETAILS. THEY MAKE THE DESIGN." — CHARLES EAMES|
Greetings from Dover, Delaware! I'm so glad you stopped by today. Here are a few of the latest joy-inducing details:
- People really dig a metallic shoe and I appreciate that! I threw on my gold loafers last Wednesday in homage of this sparkly blog post and got a handful of compliments. What's not to love?!
- Occasionally Max likes to dabble in interior decor. His latest contribution is Sue devouring a red speedster.
- Our resident paleontologist wanted to write a book about dinosaur training. Since he's still working on his letters and can't write in full sentences, I was happy to transcribe while he illustrated. Rule #1 really cracks me up. Part of me thinks it deals more with our dynamic and who's in charge in lieu of dinos.
- I've been looking for new ways to handle stress, so I got a fresh set of snazzy paints in hopes a little color therapy can bring some zen to my life. Maybe this will be the start of a new hobby?
- Max has had a cold that's lasted over a month. Oof! Just when I think he's on the mend, his fever spikes again. What gives? Thankfully, he doesn't let it get to him one bit. When we took him to Urgent Care last week, he made us so proud while interacting with the doctor. He gladly gave her a rundown of his symptoms and was beyond giddy when he realized he's just an inch away from being four-feet tall.
- Flyboy got his 2020 Delaware fishing license as soon as he returned from Oklahoma, so the boys were eager to hit up the local pond last Sunday. When Beesly and I went to meet them, they hadn't caught a thing, but we got to see them cast a few lines and spotted nine bald eagles as well. Not too shabby!
- Picking Max up from preschool makes me laugh. All the parents hang out in their parked vehicles until the last few minutes of class. Sweet serenity! It's like we all look around, sip our coffees in silence, just waiting to see which one of us will make the first move and head into the building for pick-up.
Alright, enough about me. What's going on with you? I'm dying to know.
ALL DETAILS FROM TODAY'S POST LINKED HERE.
Post a Comment