Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Crossbody Strap // It's like the folks at Clare V. just knew I'd been jonesing for a striped strap. Yessssssss!
- Recycled Pocket Umbrella // What better way to brighten up any ol' grey day than with a splash of NEON?!
- Block Child Slip-On Shoes // You can bet I'll be getting Max a set of these adorable kicks this Spring.
- Batik Napkins // In elementary school, we made Batik pillows in art class and these remind me of that.
- Russell + Hazel Lucite Scissors // I saw these at The Container Store and I can't stop thinking about them.
- Knot + Bow Planner // Did you know that THE Knot + Bow has a line of planners at Target? I know, right?
- Penco Prime Timber Pencil // Are these colorful mechanical pencils any good? They're awfully cute!
- Happy Little People Cards // Whoa! There are so many new and adorable baby things since I had Max.
- Holy Sheet // Great Jones is calling my name. Vibrant cookie sheets are a thing now and I'm here for it.
- Cha Cha Cha Kiss T-Shirt // A prospective option in the event I want to be twinning with my niece, Poppy.
- Pleated Button-Front Blouse in Silk Twill // Not going to lie, I'm intrigued by the style of this sunny top.
- Demi-Boot Crop Jeans // Any fans of this denim style out there? I'm digging the kickout crop silhouette.
- New Montauk Tote // J.Crew has reissued some of their iconic bestsellers. I'm so glad this makes the list!
- David Shrigley Playing Cards // As labeled on the box, this set of cards is "Not for idiots." Well, okay then...
- Trouser Socks in Double Stripe // I think we can all agree this pair of socks is a Valentine's Day MUST.
- Suede Tassel Smoking Slippers // OMG, y'all! Just one look at these and I've died and gone to heaven.
- Artist Palettes // In need of a little creative inspo? Look no further than Emily Hoerdemann's series.
- Bobbi Brown Lou Lou Lipstick // People freak over this orangey-red shade. The formula is a personal fave!
- Mushrooms and Florals Greeting Card // I'm trying to get ahead on February birthdays. This card is lovely!
- Autumn Adeigbo Embellished Headband // Preppy, but make it POP! Gingham and sparkles FOREVER.
- Fold Basket // The options are endless with this handmade cutie. And how about the scalloped edge??
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.