Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Matisse Murals by Britt Bass Turner // I've been a longtime fan of the artist, but this just upped the ante.
- Emerson Dot Sleeper // Yep, this is going to have to happen for my niece. Polka dots are a priority, people!
- Row Of Chairs In California // One of these days I'm going to own a Caroline Kaufman print. Dreamy!!
- Fancy Pillow // If you aren't familiar with the song I'm referencing here, I'm not sure we can be friends.
- Poster 02 by Yvonne Robert // If I let out a big joyful sigh while scrolling IG, it's probably Robert's paintings.
- Drink Responsibly Coasters // These cheeky coasters are flipping adorable. I think this is a need, right??
- Tom Ford Ultra-Shine Lip Color // I'm itching to try a shade of Tom Ford lipstick. The packaging alone...
- Coin Clutch in Parrot Green Lizard // This Valentine's Day I'll be treating myself to this vibrant beauty.
- Perfect Rain Jacket in Bright Kiwi // The best coat ever just came out in one of my favorite color combos.
- Ocean Striped Blue Headband // A striped headband is an accessory staple. This one is simple and sweet!
- Green Stripes Tray // Three Potato Four has some of the cutest new arrivals. How perfect is this tray?
- HAY Sowden Water Bottle // Leave it to HAY to create the prettiest water bottle I've ever seen. Seriously.
- Collect Adventures // A wonderful reminder doodled by Melanie Johnsson and her gorgeous hand lettering.
- Leif Buddha Hand Lotion // I have no idea what this pretty tube smells like but the branding is on point.
- Heart by Kelly Knaga // Today's list is chock-full of creative eye candy. Check out Knaga's portfolio!
- Iris Wire Basket // I stumbled upon this shop and now I want to pack my bags and head to Barcelona.
- Chalk Clipboard // Letterfolk keeps expanding their line of products and I'm here for it. This is amazing!!
- Cheetah Sneakers // The perfect neutral sneaker that's equal parts GSD (get sh!t done) and snazzy.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.