Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Bite Beauty Creamy Matte Lip Crayon in Stinger // Grace Atwood swears by this coral lip color. I'm in!
- 1-Bowl Vegan Chocolate Cake // Maybe I want to bake a vegan cake now? I blame the Minimalist Baker.
- Let's Hang Out! // Spill the deetz. Do you have any big Valentine's Day plans? My date is Maxwell. Obvi.
- Converse Dino Spikes Sneakers // Hmm, I wonder if I bought these for Max, he'd learn how to tie his shoes.
- Vacilando Quilting Co. YKB Wall Quilt // You guys, the Yves Klein Blue has made me weak in the knees.
- Never Modern Book // Such a beautiful book that will more than likely hang out on my nightstand soon.
- Malia Silk Wrap Bangle with Crystals // Stack em up, ladies! BuDhaGirls bangles are fabulously chic.
- Heart Suitcases // Hide those toys in style. Meri Meri strikes again with the most adorable storage!
- Striped Leisure Shorts // Ask and the Ban.do brood delivers. I'm talking about all the red and pink. Yessss!
- Long-Sleeve Ruffle-Neck Top // The last time I wore this, Max told me I looked fancy. Le sigh.
- Barn Jacket with Liberty Print // The Liberty London floral print gives this classic coat a modern twist.
- Satin Bow Knot Headband // The Rich Saffron shade is such a happy color. That's it, I think I'm in love!!
- Lip Whip in Jolene // Has a lip balm ever made you want to break out and start singing Dolly Parton?
- Mod Flower Posts // The cutest acrylic earrings that will make any outfit look a gazillion times sweeter!
- Tory Burch Penelope Pumps // Well, I think I just found the prettiest pumps ever. Navy AND polka-dots.
- Ekobo Waste Bin // If a trash bin appears on The Love List, you better believe it will be chartreuse.
- Heart Wrapped in Clover // The words of Etta James illustrated by the ever-so-talented Maddy Nye.
- Notch Wood Chair // Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Yes, the back splits down the middle. Swoon!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.