Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Jelly Bean Bracelet // I just love that they named this sweet little number after candy. Adorably delicious!
- Yellow Chubby Hoops // Color and texture galore. I could see these hoops worn on repeat all year long.
- Bateau Tote // This stunner caught my eye and would serve as the perfect bag for Spring and Summer.
- A-Line Skirt in Matelassé // Another punchy color combo that can be paired with a matching jacket.
- Abbie Slide Sandals // I can't wait to dust off these slides. The happy hues and dramatic bow are brilliant.
- Daisy Plates // Meri Meri is my go-to resource for party supplies. Their selection just keeps growing!
- Green Stripe Headband // Silly (nay, stupid) expensive, but boy doesn't she look precious on The Love List?
- Ocean Tears Cocktail Napkin // The warmer temps have me eager to sip on something strong porchside.
- Pip Pop Pow Play Mat // OMG! Ashley Mary designed the most fabulous play mat for this Aussie brand.
- Marfa Folded Note Card Set // For obvious reasons, I need to add this note set to my collection and stat.
- Regent Blazer // I hope this Kelly Green beauty goes on sale at some point because the color is gorgeous!
- Jacquard Stripe Pencil Skirt // Another slam-dunk skirt from J.Crew. Somebody buy this and wear it for me.
- Live Beautiful by Athena Calderone // This is one of the prettiest home design books I've seen in a while.
- Le Specs Feline Fine Sunglasses // I'm guessing "Feline Fine" is a modern version of the classic cat-eye??
- Blue Espresso Cup // A pop of Yves Klein Blue to wake you up each morning—almost as effective as java.
- Port & Polish Pillbox // Who knew a pillbox could be so chic and sophisticated? Time for an upgrade.
- Acetate Buckle Leather Belt // This contemporary cutie would be a fun update to any wardrobe!
- Colorblock Gingham Large Zip Pouch // Fact: A bag lady can never have too many pouches.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment