Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Christmas Wishes Mini Garland // This would be such a fun and cheap DIY. I think I know what I'll be making this weekend.
- Kate Spade Cobble Hill Sami // Last year, my mom snagged the most incredible bag from Kate Spade. It would be perfect to tote around Max's crap. Sorry, that's the nicest way to put it. Babies require SO much STUFF!! This bag kind of reminds me of hers, but it's a smaller version. While the hunt for my mom's tote continues, this one is sure pretty to stare at.
- Giant Bow Gift Wrap DIY // This is such a creative way to wrap gifts that are awkward in shape or size.
- A Beautiful Mess Shop // I'm a HUGE fan of Elsie and Emma's blog, so I was ecstatic to hear they opened up an online shop. If you're looking for a place to find an adorable assortment of gifts, look no further. How cute is the Happy Mail Subscription? Sign me up. Oh, and what about these 2015 Planners? I'll take the colorful stripes, please.
- Chloe Double Row Studs // The perfect bit of GLAM and SPARKLE. Who wouldn't love a pair of these in their stocking?!
- Bow and Drape // Have you heard of this online shop? I'm absolutely obsessed with the fact that you can create your own designs. Who would have guessed my creation deals with gin? Ha! Anywho, I think it would be the perfect way to personalize a gift this holiday season. Just think of the possibilities! I love it when sequins and wit mingle.
- The Carry-On Cocktail Kit // I saw this featured on one of Oh Joy's Gift Guide's this week and I had to check it out for myself. What a clever idea! It's another great gift idea for your friend or family member who likes to imbibe in style on-the-go. The fact that it comes equipped with a linen coaster makes me giggle. They thought of everything.
- Copenhagen Tray // You know how I feel about the color orange (the happiest color) and this tangerine shade is practically begging to come live with me. Alright, but only if you insist...
- Melange Alpaca Throw Blanket // I should probably admit that throws are just one of the many things I tend to hoard.
- Absolutely Beautiful Things // Anna Spiro is one of my creative heroes. No one does color and detail quite like she does.
- FEED Project Ornament // Make your tree a "giving tree" with this ornament that provides five school meals for a child.
- Swiss Dots Canvas Storage Bin // Organization and polka dots. Could there be a more perfect pairing?
- Fuchsia Ribbon // After complaining about the wrapping paper sitch in Swell Rio, I decided to stock up on pretty ribbon.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick // This line from NARS continues to get all the buzz on beauty blogs and YouTube. From what I've heard, it's all about the über soft texture, which makes me think it's time to give it a try. Now I just need to decide on a color, which is always kind of a shot in the dark when you go off the swatches online. Dear Air Force, next time I want to live close to a Sephora again. Okay? Thanks. Sincerely, Ashley
- Chilote Child House Shoes // I seriously can't get over how sweet these are. Max, please stay tiny forever.
Cheers to another snazzy week, m' dears! As always, thanks for stopping by.