Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Velvet Slippers // These look festive and comfy—perfect for watching Christmas movies and snuggling in your jammies.
- Holiday Camper Ornament // I wish I would have seen this ornament sooner. It could represent this year's trip to Marfa. Growing up, our Christmas tree was always filled with ornaments that held a special meaning or symbolized an inside joke. This totally fits the bill! We may just have to add it to our collection.
- Origami Star Tree Topper // Ohhhh, I love this so much! Anthro always has the best holiday decor.
- Hot Cocoa Cookies // I haven't decided what cookies we'll make for Christmas, but these are on the top of my list.
- Tinsel Drink Stirrers // Conveniently, I have loads of extra tinsel just hanging out around the house. I think I'll try this DIY.
- Kate Spade Pearl Place Set // A pair of cute cocktail glasses so I can put those sparkly swizzle sticks to good use.
- Embroidered Bar Cocktail Napkins // Need a last-minute gift for your lush friend? This set of napkins is a-dorable!
- Shore Project Watch // Eek, this is such a FAB watch. I wonder if the straps would fit my Timex?? Here's hoping!
- Skinny Metal Bow Headband // Because everyone needs a little holiday flair for their hair...
- Christmas Cards // Whenever we send out personalized cards, we always opt for Minted. The designs are delightful.
- Essie in Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low // Sparkle is a neutral, right?! That's what I thought. Naturally, this glittery shade is perfect.
- Throw Caution To The Wind Agenda // Every year I feel like I try to take this on as my mantra. It never really pans out.
- Fa La La Card // This cutout card from Meri Meri is everything that's perfect about the holidays.
- Chester The Raccoon // We believe Max is part raccoon (mischievous, active at night, etc.), so Flyboy and I got him this cute little critter for Christmas. One day, I imagine we'll explain the meaning behind it. Ha Ha!
- Glitter Bow Gift Bags and Polka Dot Gift Wrap // It's about time I do some hard core wrapping this weekend and snazzify all the packages we've received in the last week. Six-inch ribbon curls, honey...
Cheers to another snazzy week, m' dears! As always, thanks for stopping by.