Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Dress Your Tech // How fabulous are these hot pink polka dots created by Georgiana Paraschiv for Designlovefest?
- Cuckoo for Juju // Ever since my parents got me a Juju for my birthday, I'm more obsessed than ever. It just makes me so happy to stare at the fluffy feathered headdress. If I made all the rules, I'd say that every room should have one.
- Castle and Things // From time to time it's fun to peruse Rachel Castle's latest work to see what the color lovin' creative has been up to. I can't help but fall hard for the felt cutouts. I love 20 Spot Ambre and A Big Letter like X O.
- Martie Pant // I'm guessing Martie is related to J.Crew's Minnie. While the name makes me think of Back to the Future, I'm a fan of the higher waist and cropped length. Minnie and I were never besties (German peasant stock, i.e. big calves), but I'd be willing to mingle with Martie. Can you tell from last week's post I can't stop thinking about that blue hue?
- Heart One-Piece // This is just so precious. I wish Max could pull it off, but it doesn't appear to be gender neutral. Ha Ha! Paired with his striped leggings, it might be too much for the confused cowboys around here to handle.
- Gem Tassel Necklace // Wednesday was a rough one, my friends. I may have had a "Treat Yo Self" moment and pulled the trigger on this piece. Hey, my mom persuaded me to do it and we all know that mother knows best...
- Live Colorfully Perfume // I ran out of my go-to perfume and I think this might be a nice replacement for Spring. Do you have any favorites I should consider? I've also heard nothing but great things about Jo Malone perfume. Oh, decisions.
- Bond d' Orsay Pumps // I'm a ballet flat girl through and through, but there's something about this sleek silhouette and punchy color that make these seriously swoon worthy. And of course they come with a price tag to match its height.
- Neon Yellow and Arrows Bracelet // Drooling over Coralie Reiter's gorgeous handmade jewelry. Check out her shop here!
- Love Birds Slim Bee // A Love List with Valentine's Day around the corner calls for something that just screams amour.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
P.S. I'll be back with a post next Wednesday. I'm going to take a few days off to spend some time with the fam.