Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Cece Metallic Ballet Flats // For obvious reasons, I adored these flats even before I had Max. However, today, with a baby in tow, I love them more than ever because they instantly add a shiny element and complete any regular mom-semble.
- Serena & Lily New Arrivals // Last week, the latest S&L catalog showed up in my mailbox, and I found myself drooling over EVERY stinking page. I loved seeing the work of Erin Flett featured throughout the catalog. Among all the fabulosity, I couldn't help but love this "Sun" print and this pleated pendant. They are seriously swoon worthy!
- Kate Spade for Kids // Okay, so I knew about the Gap collaboration this past Winter, but I had no idea that there's an actual "Kids" category on the KSNY website. For as much as I stalk the online selection, I'm slightly embarrassed it's taken me so long to see this. And can we just take a moment and discuss all that's precious about this pink jacket?
- While we're talking about Kate Spade, I should probably note how much I adore the Lily Avenue Kiki (cobalt + scallops).
- Goodlife Key Tags // Digging through your tote can be a real hassle. Set yourself up for success and a little cheer with this adorable Hello Sunshine keychain? P.S. Is Lent over yet? Just kidding.
- Caramel & Cheddar Boom Chicka Pop // Oh no they didn't! Oh yes, they DID! Now how am I going to get my hands on a bag? This could be really dangerous. Lady Google tells me it's available on Amazon (of course!). Do you think I could justify this as one of those necessary pantry purchases? I'm thinking it's more sustenance and less Treat Yo Self.
- While I drool and dream about the crazy delicious mix mentioned above, I can't help but get a little bit excited about getting a gel manicure this weekend. It's been far too long, my friends. I sure hope my nail lady is prepared for this Chatty Cathy (that's me!) come Saturday and her predictable, yet classic, color of choice. Oh hey, Clambake!
- Buckle up, color lovers! This palette from J.Crew's Behind the Design: Garment-Dyed Tees feature will make you wildly giddy. Also, is that a little Rothko I see just peeking out from the side? Mr. Muytjens, say it ain't so.
- Along with some weekend pampering, I plan on list-making with gusto. A special thanks goes out to my trusty notepad.
- And in honor of Ron Swanson and the series finale of Parks and Recreation (hold me), maybe Flyboy and I should consider dusting off the ol' smoker? This Pitt Cue Co. cookbook might be just the right place to start.
And now, the moment we've all been waiting for...
(insert drumroll here)
CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER GIBSON!!
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.