Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Lemon Drop Terrarium Sand // I'll be honest, I have no intentions to create sand art or fill glass orbs with this stuff. I'm just crazy smitten with the vibrant hue. What else would you expect around here??
- Blue Swatch Velvet Cushion Cover // Simple with a splash of colorful velvet. You are delicious, my friend! I guess this is where you might insert #ihavethisthingwiththrowpillows. Problem or hobby? I'll just let you decide.
- S'mores Marshmallows // Upon seeing this on Pinterest, I began to salivate. If this is for real, I gotta get me some of that.
- Raen Sunglasses // My goodness I'd love to try these on! I'm oddly attracted to the color, and I'm not entirely sure why.
- Belted Oxford Dress // For as long as I can remember, I've been ALL about the belted shirtdress. The fact that it comes in this fabulous shade of orange? Even better! So on Saturday while I'm trying my best to keep Max under wraps on the plane, I'm going to imagine I'm wearing this dress somewhere fancy with a handful of Peonies preferably sans baby.
- Pining for Pineapple Print // I recently added this wonderful print from Minted to the gallery wall above my desk. Total game changer. I've got a taste of Hawaii right at my fingertips. I can't almost see Lil' Puna from here.
- Rustic Pom-Pom Wool Blanket // Have you ever seen a blanket more delightful than THIS? Ugh, I think I already know what I want for my birthday. Of course, I always have two months to be wooed by something else.
- Calhoun Mini Pattern Binder // How gorgeous is this binder from Russell and Hazel? Swoon!
- Retractable Ballpoint Pens // School supplies are set up throughout the stores. It's the most wonderful time of the year...
- Pink Ric-Rac Tape // Oh geez, why didn't I think of this? And here's the real kicker, it comes in several shades of neon.
- Zond Brass Arm Desk Lamp // Are desk lamps the new throw pillow? I can't decide, but I'm quickly becoming obsessed.
- Little Blue Paper Sculpture // It looks like Rachel Castle has expanded her whimsical shop to include textiles, clothing, and sculptures. Sign me up! I have no clue what I'd do with this, but I love it!
- Mid-Century Two Door Accent Table // I didn't realize that Target had such a great selection of mid-century modern pieces. They're killing it right now! Should I just go ahead and send Emily Henderson a thank-you note for this?
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment