Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Balloons // Much like confetti and glitter, I don't t think I'll ever get tired of mylar balloons. They're a party MUST!
- Wardrobe Updates // Max is growing like a weed. Not much of his 12-month clothing fits anymore, which is slightly problematic when most stores are selling sweaters and pants and the Swell Rio temps are still in the mid-90s. Thank goodness for cute tees (like this one from Kid + Kind) and cotton leggings. A new set of colorful moccasins (OOOH, ELECTRIC BLUE!) wouldn't hurt either. Hey kid, STOP growing so fast! Mmmkay?! Great. Thanks.
- Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush // When Kelly featured this on her blog this past week, I immediately got excited! Her beauty recommendations are some of the very best. She never steers me wrong, and that's precisely the reason I'm eager to give this blush a shot! A natural glow with staying power?! That almost sounds too good to be true.
- Deck-Striped T-Shirt // Let's face it, most J.Crew customers don't sugarcoat their reviews these days. Naturally, I couldn't help but take notice when I saw the consistent positive feedback for this tee. It gets close to FIVE stars, my friends!! The bright blue hue makes me think I could totally justify it as different from the others. Who's with me??
- MŌGLEA New Arrivals // You guys, you MUST check out the latest additions to Meg Gleason's shop. They are in-freaking-credible! Letterpressed goodness is a giant understatement. It's better. I want it ALL!
- Tassel Gift Tags // I think I just died and went to heaven. The tags would be a gift on their own. Gimme.
- Marais AC Chair // Holy swoon!! I can't help but LOVE this colorful take on the traditional French bistro classic.
- Desktop Calendar // I was ecstatic to see Sugar Paper updated their FREE desktop downloads with the best month ever.
- Favorite Sweater Candle // I wonder if lighting this adorable scented candle in our house would feel the same as finally getting to wear my favorite sweaters? If it doesn't cool off here soon, it might just have to do.
- Salted Caramel Brownies // Do you think I could talk Max into these brownies in lieu of a birthday cake?! Just kidding. I wouldn't do that, but you can bet I'll make them in the not-so-distant future. They have my name written ALL over them.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.