Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Mr. Boddington's Gift Wrap // I could just squeeze the cheeky and creative geniuses behind Mr. Boddington's Studio. How great are these Hat Gift Cards and this Right Hand On Red Wrapping?! Since my sister's birthday was on February 2nd, I couldn't help but search for something festive to help her celebrate. These options are FANTASTIC!
- The Sophie Lamp // You know the blog week wouldn't be complete unless I include something with a ridiculous price tag. I know, I can feel the eye-rolling from here, but this vibrant beauty deserves the spotlight. Don't you think?!
- Greenwich Grove Teapot // I saw an old (?) Kate Spade ad and they had this adorable teapot on a desk holding pencils and pens. GENIUS!! Part of me can see it setting atop my work station. It's been missing a POP of green.
- On-Purpose Beaded Clutch // Who doesn't love the cause behind this punchy pouch?? The craftsmanship is outstanding.
- Tippi Striped Sweater with Shoulder Buttons // Say what?! Slap me and call me silly because this sweater makes all of my dreams come true. I truly didn't think my trusty Tippi could get any sweeter. I guess I was wrong, and I don't hate it.
- The Lydia Flat in Suede // It's been a few years since I got my first set of Sidewalk Skimmers from Madewell. Does "Magic Pot Shoes" ring a bell? Well, in the event I need a replacement for my beloved electric blue flats, I think I found them.
- Torva Soft Toy // You could say I fell hard for this broccoli clad in gingham when I first laid eyes on him. I mean, what's NOT to love?! Ever since a trip to IKEA with my mom over the Christmas break, I've had MAJOR regrets about not snagging this little guy for Max (alright, me...). Thankfully, my mom grabbed the toy for us and all is swell with the world.
- Tasseled Neon Stripe Pillow // Requirements for The Love List include stripes, tassels, and some sort of throw pillow. This week's post includes ALL three. My work here is done, my friends. This bright beauty is perfect!
- The Daily Mark // If you're on Instagram, follow @thedailymark. They have THE best funny and inspirational quotes.
- Melamine Lunch Plates // Something tells me that lunch could be kicked up a notch with these polka-dot plates.
- Orange-Spiced Gingerbread Cookies with Cranberry Glaze // Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment because these are definitely not in our immediate future. Sigh. That doesn't mean that you don't have a sweet tooth though.
- Mint Big Dot // Most Fridays you will find Max and me at the HEB. More often than not, you can bet someone will say something about our colorful collection of Baggu bags. Oddly enough, they always comment on how good they smell. Hmm... Anywho, something tells me our peeps at the grocery store would appreciate a new addition to our crew.
- Coffee/Beer Clock // You'll NEVER forget what time it is with this adorable lapel pin. Katy Kosman's work is brilliant.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment