Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Bobo Choses SS16 // I've had every intention to feature some of my favorite pieces from the latest Bobo Choses, entitled "Der Blaue Reiter"—a collection after my own heart! This season is inspired by some of my favorite artists including Matisse, Pollock, Hockney, and Picasso. I snagged this Vincent and Pablo tee for Max, but I'm eager to add a few more pieces to his wardrobe before they're gone. The collection is meant to inspire children to color their world and have FUN!
- Jollypop // You can tell my sweet tooth is hard at work because I feel like I see convincing confections everywhere I turn. Oh, the horror! But can we just take a second to discuss these deliciously designed handmade lollipops?!
- Copper Measuring Cups // I'm in the market for a new set of measuring cups. Aren't these some kind of wonderful??
- Happy Mail // This Oh Happy Day post made me CRAZY giddy inside. What I wouldn't give to participate in this exchange.
- Weekend J.Crew Fix // With this weekend's trip to San Antone just around the corner, I've got my eye on a few pieces. This Short-Sleeve Painter Tee, Pave Hinge Bracelet, Featherweight Classic V-Neck Sweater, and this Crossbody are on my wishlist. If I was a gambling man, I imagine I won't leave empty handed. There's certainly got to be something I NEED.
- Slim Navy Chair // I'll gladly plop my derriere down on this darling chair. I'm starting to think chairs are a weakness.
- Cranberry Margarita // There's a reason I didn't pick a gin cocktail to feature in today's post. It would be TOO tempting.
- Tipsy Swizzle Stick // Because cupid's cocktail ought to be topped off with an adorable stirrer... Am I right?!
- Every Day Beautiful Poster // After I put today's graphic together, the more I started to wonder if I've featured Anthony Burrill's work in a previous Love List. After doing a bit of searching, would you believe it was almost EXACTLY a year ago that I included the same exact print in this post? I didn't have it in me to change it (not to mention, Max woke up from his nap), so I'm going with it. Who knows, maybe it was a sign that I needed the sunny reminder?!
- Izon Flatware Set // Target does it again! This affordable set of flatware is similar to ones I've been eyeing from CB2.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.