Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Interlocking Wrap Bracelet // This architectural piece is outstanding! The design is delicate, timeless, and oh-so simple.
- Still Life by Mouni Feddag // After reading last month's issue of Real Simple, I fell hard for Feddag's illustrations.
- Archive New York Antigua Pillow // I have a thing for very expensive throw pillows. What else is new, right?! Le sigh.
- Dot Towel // Start your day off right by drying off with this dotted beauty. Gimme the whole sunny set, por favor!
- Fiery Crystal Earrings // In the next few weeks I plan on visiting J.Crew and seeing some of these jewels in person.
- "Le Diaper" Bag // Who has two thumbs and is anti-diaper bag?? This gal!! If you share my sentiment, THIS is clutch.
- Gemma Suede Flats with Contrast Piping // These skimmers would be a lovely neutral option with a hot pink POP!
- Perfect Shirt with Bee Embellishment // Ahem, future Ashley will wear a bejeweled top like this once Max is older.
- "The Wish List" Notebook // I'm already thinking this would make a great Christmas gift. Might as well add it to the list.
- Havana Yellow Lounge Chair // Heavens to Betsy! Isn't she beautimous?? Can you imagine lounging here??
- Lucite Link Necklace // This summery strand has been worn on repeat as of late. It's lightweight and packs a punch!
- Rodin Luxury Lipstick // You guys, this must be the holy grail of lipsticks!! I mean, if it's good enough for Linda...
- HELMER Drawer Unit // Organization makes me weak in the knees. IKEA knocked it outta the park with this hue. Hubba!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.