I've never claimed to be a beauty blogger, but when I do stumble upon something I like, I'm often compelled to share it with my readers. Over the past year I've read a lot of feedback regarding the game-changing beauty and skincare brand Beautycounter whose mission is to "get safer products into the hands of everyone." Who doesn't want that?? At the beginning of the summer I finally took the plunge and tried the line's Tint Skin. It wasn't long before I quickly became obsessed with the foundation's flawless finish and lightweight texture. Yaaaaaaaaas! But since it takes me awhile before I can really commit to a new foundation, I was hesitant to share a review on the blog because changes like this take time and personal opinions regarding products can vary depending on one's climate, complexion, etc. I mean, how many of you have ordered beauty products online that you immediately regretted? In this case, I was more than ready to try more of Beautycounter's products, but I didn't know where to start.
So imagine my surprise when out of the blue I got an email two weeks ago from Beautycounter consultant and blog reader, Erin Tomlinson, who offered to send some samples and graciously host a giveaway?? You guys, opportunities like this NEVER happen to me, so I was beyond giddy to experiment with samples from both the skincare and beauty lines. Here are a few of my favorites...
- Rejuvenating Radiance Serum — I'm a sucker for serums and I LOVED how this felt when it was applied. With hopes of brightening, firming, and hydrating your skin, this has some of the best reviews out of all of the line's products.
- Color Sweep Blush Duo in Tawny/Whisper — The perfect pop of color. It effortlessly emulates flushed cheeks!
- Lip Sheer in Petal — An everyday lipstick that's moisturizing and lightweight with buildable color. It's a great option for a mom on the go who doesn't have time to look in a mirror for application. Oh, and this stuff smells divine too!
- Tint Skin — As I mentioned before, this lightweight formula delivers a flawless finish and covers imperfections.
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar — This bar boasts to detoxify and absorb the skin's impurities without drying the skin. Upon trying it for the first time, it was clear Beautycounter was not messing around with this one. Immediately after using it, my skin looked brighter and felt smoother. I will definitely be purchasing again along with this Purifying Charcoal Mask.
Now, here's where it gets even better. Are you ready?? TWO lucky readers will have the chance to be pampered too as one Facebook follower will win a Travel Set ($50 value) and one Instagram follower will receive a $50 Beautycounter gift card. The winners will be announced in this Friday's Love List on August 19. Woo Hoo! Good luck and GO get em!
Interested in Beautycounter's mission and products? Learn more about the movement here or email Erin.
Post a Comment