Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Cold-Pressed Gin and Juice Cocktails // This elixir has got to be healthy, am I right?? Also, does this count as a cleanse?
- Bonjour Chenille Patch // Here's a punchy dose of French flair that says "Hey, I'm super friendly AND I parlez vous!" Kinda.
- Reese Witherspoon // I searched high and low for a copy of Glamour's latest so I could read about m' favorite cover girl.
- Fine and Candy Graphite Pencils // Have you seen a sweeter selection of pencils?? Stripes and polka dots, y'all. I'm dead.
- Mila Wristlet // I've got to be honest, the selection of leather goodness at Matine just keeps getting BETTER and BETTER.
- J.Crew New Arrivals // Dearly beloved is having a stock-up event (up to 30% off with code MOREPLEASE) and I swear I heard Taylor Swift singing "Ready For It?" in my ears. Despite today's triple-digit temp, I have this strong urge to hoard cardigans (I'm talking OVERSIZED in Golden Sun) and throw in a few more accessories for good measure (Three Words: Beaded Pom-Poms. Also, Bright Plum Pouch.). Baby, let the games begin. Let the games begin. I'm SO ready for Fall.
- Matisse in the Barnes Foundation // Perhaps $315 for a set of books is a wee bit steep, but this trio is a work of art.
- Snaggle Baggle Dinosaur // The folks at Jellycat ALWAYS deliver and this is perfect for the pint-sized paleontologist.
- Moon and Lola X Thimblepress // Have you seen this happy collaboration? These earrings and this print top my list.
- Blue Check Wool Cloak // Want to know what makes this even ten times more adorable than it already is? It's for a child!
- Sunglasses Enamel Pin // It's hard to resist anything from Rifle Paper Co. Their new enamel pins are flipping fabulous!
- Modernism Print // Because EVERY salon wall should be filled with little quips with a vivacious tone that lift the soul.
- Polka-Dot Pillow Cover // Playful accents are my LURVE language. And if that happens to be a lovely linen cushion from Serena and Lilly—SIGN ME UP! Can you tell I'm ready for a home refresh?? Like I really need an excuse for more dots...
- Nicky Sandal // I'm clearly spending a lot of pretend money in today's post. Make-believe shopping is the best. NOT!
- Untitled (Orange) // Stress got the best of me this week; I cried every day. But then I found myself looking for the bright spots to cheer me up and that's typically accomplished by poring over stunning artwork. Laurie's pieces are usually my go-to for inspiration. There's just something about the happiest color (Frank Sinatra's claim) that soothes the soul.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.