Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Acrylic Painting on Paper: Pink & Red // Need an upper? Kayce Hughes' shop is brimming with inspiration. Hop to it.
- You An Orchestra, You A Bomb // Kate Spade fans are pretty familiar with Cig Harvey's photos. This book is a MUST!
- Biplane Shelf // Anyone catch that corny dose of Air Force humor, or are you just smitten with whimsy? This is CUTE!!
- Pink Cloud Creme // With rockin' reviews like these (over 600 5-star reviews on Sephora), I'm going to give this a whirl.
- Palm Pom Bag // I know we've been down this road countless times together, but I swear this tote is really SPECIAL!!
- Turquoise Turban Lady // I got genuinely excited when I learned about Petra Börner's work this week. Stunning.
- "Bring a Book" Print // I've already decided where this vivid yet simple piece will go in our bedroom. It's so happy.
- Hallie Eyeglasses // It's no secret I have a serious design crush on Gen Sohr. She looks flipping adorable in these specs!!
- Ramblings of a Wannabe Painter // Take a mental break with this intriguing collection straight from the creatives.
- Ruffle-Neck Top in Stripe // Some might consider this one of my go-to pieces in the summertime. It's an easy classic.
- Ballet Flats with Cutouts // A sassy set of orange skimmers that will surely make you want to skip into the sunset.
- Industriell // The online photos of this chair do not do the product justice. This series from IKEA is too fab for words.
- Confetti Beach Ball // It doesn't get any better than this, my friends!! Add a little sparkle to this Summer and have a BALL.
- Gustave Eiffel FAF Desk Pad // Call me crazy, but this is just the kind of useful elegance every desk deserves.
- Satin Powder Blush // Beautycounter's Raspberry rouge might replace my go-to NARS shade. How perfect is that pink?
- Crinkle Cookies // With images this gorgeous, The Farmer's Daughter has convinced me I need to bake this weekend.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.