Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Lucite Disc Drop Earrings // Has anyone seen what these darling danglers in person? I can't stop thinking about them.
- Aurele Matte Black House Numbers // Our house is very traditional, so we're looking for little details like this to give our place enough juxtaposition to keep things interesting and fun. These Neutra-esque numbers are a slam dunk!!
- Enjoy Right Now // Nesting in a new home takes time. The projects aren't going to end soon, so this is essential.
- The NYT Explorer: Mountains, Deserts, and Plains // This series is absolutely gorgeous. I'm bound to collect them all.
- Bethany Crutchfield Photography // Her work is insane. This beauty series in particular is giving me all the heart eyes.
- RBG Action Figure // Once you see the Ruth Bader Ginsburg documentary, you're going to decide you also need one.
- Two, 2015 by Alex Brewer // Anybody smitten with Brewer's works like moi? The Blind Whino made me a convert.
- Marius Chest of Drawers // If I had a dollar for every time I thought "I'd be SO good at being rich," I'd probably be rich.
- Friendship by Caro Zuch // High fives to all! We made it through another week and the weekend awaits. Huzzah!
- Dreamy Short-Sleeve Cotton Pajama Set // These look so stinkin' comfy. Snoozing in stripes never seemed so stylish.
- Cotton Toiletry Bag // Rive Droite is a new-to-me brand offered at Smallable. They're so yummy and organic looking!
- Jade Roller // What's the deal? Are they worth it?? Does it matter which one you buy? I'm intrigued and need answers.
- Small Kiondo Basket // Contemporary Finnish design meets traditional Kenyan handicraft. What a cultural mashup!?
- Ann Howell Bullard x Anthropologie // This is Anthro's smartest move yet. How sweet is that sketched smooch??
- Spot Table Lamp // Found this lively lamp while perusing the net this week and I'm loving all the color options.
- Pom-Pom 5-Foot Round Wool Rug // I know it's *technically* for a nursery, but she'd look awfully adorable in our office space. And don't even get me started on the texture. Gah! You know how much it drives me wild. This is a NEED, right??
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment