Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Cerise Karo Pillow // The artistry of the Ethiopian pillows at Bole Road is inspiring. The color palette is swoon worthy.
- Enamel Pink Tray // When it comes to decorative tchochkes like this, you really can't beat the Tar-jay dupe.
- The Small Transport Crossbody in Vintage Chartreuse // Okay, Madewell. I see what you did here. You KNEW you had me at chartreuse, right?! I'm intrigued and would like to see exactly what the hue looks like at the store.
- 2019 Planner // I keep getting questions about this planner and I promise to add an updated link when it's available.
- Card Holder // With those adorable polka-dots, this is a gift giving no-brainer. I can't believe the holidays are upon us!
- Inca Natural Incense Sticks // I'm a sucker for great packaging and suddenly I have this urge to buy ALL the incense.
- Perkeo Fountain Pen // Somebody with the letter "X" in his name destroyed my beloved fountain pen. Replacement?!
- Just Because Card Set // If snail mail is your thing, you're going to want to check out Kate's simply chic line.
- Sunshine Note Pad // Max clearly knows quality paper because he's taken a liking to my stash and blew threw this favorite jotter. I can't say I blame the kid! Writing down your to-dos on this really is like sunshine.
- Dreamy Cotton Pajamas in Pink Stripe // Winter is coming and now I feel the need to stock up on snuggly PJs.
- Candlewick Pillow Covers // We have the blanket that matches these pillow covers and I must say, the playful textured throw has held up remarkably well compared to other pom-pom pieces I've purchased. Well done, West Elm!
- Mille Fleurs // Is it bad that I want to own countless pieces of Léa's work? This colorful creative is one to watch.
- Dingus Sweatshirt // Don this cozy crew neck and you'll instantly become the lead star of the Dingus Diaries. Holla!
- Oh, Hello! // Rifle Paper Co. has done it again and blew us all away with their home line. Those pillows and rugs!!
- Tumeric Raffia Serving Tray // I'm going to sound like a broken record, but LEIF Shop should be you go-to for gifts.
- Sugar Paper x Target // Our local store started setting out some of the holiday goodies and it's taking everything inside me to not buy it all. We're big on waiting to decorate until AFTER Thanksgiving, but this is making it reeeeeeally hard. I've got my eye on these Red + White Scallop Dinner Napkins and this Red Stripe Table Runner in particular. My mom snagged a few sets of the Gold Chargers and said they're incredible, especially for the price!
- Another Saturday Night... // I feel like the woman in this painting after the time change—minus the dance floor part.
- Malvern Square Ottoman // Has anyone seen these in person? I'm tempted to buy a set if they're Kelly Green as they appear in the look book; however, the product description says Deep Teal. Hmm, what's a girl to do?!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.