Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Color Array 7 by Jessica Poundstone // The colors in this print could be my official Winter wardrobe palette.
- Davines Ol Oil // I went on and on about this yesterday, but I swear the contents of this little bottle are pure magic.
- Pointed-Toe Flats in Sequin // In regards to my "official Winter Wardrobe," these sparkly skimmers are a must.
- Sh*t That I Knit // Rated the #1 gift in Real Simple's 2017 Gift Guide, here's an adorable gift that gives back.
- Perpetual Calendar // Any chance Julia Kostreva and Target could collaborate again or re-release this cutie??
- Poppy and Cream Dot Silk Scarf // I'm not sure whether I want to wear you around my neck or frame and display you.
- Le Box Bag // This will forever been one of my FAVORITE color combinations. It's femme, fancy, and fun.
- Ruffle-Neck Eyelet Top // This rich gold top is on crazy sale, which is essentially a green light to add to cart. Right??
- Schooner Earrings // Stop right there, you darling statement earrings! You had me at Yves Klein Blue.
- Peridot Crystal Ring // The Frances Valentine brand is doing such a wonderful job at honoring the late Kate Spade.
- Classic Illustration // I'm getting some serious Hugo Guinness vibes from this Etsy seller and I don't mind one bit.
- Winter Tangerine Ornament // This reminds me of our visit to the Quirk Gallery in Richmond and Elizabeth's artwork.
- Neon Circles by Jonathan Lawes // It's Friday and we could all use a little more neon pink and polka dots in our life.
- Cumin Silk Skinny Bandana // I got this at Madewell a few weeks ago and I find myself wearing it nonstop.
- Custom Color Palette // Mr. Boddington's Studio strikes again! What a dreamy way to document your fave memories.
- Potato Chip Crisp Chocolate Bar // Is it too early to request a dozen of these in my stocking? That packaging...
- Cecily Bow Clutch in Gingham // You're a dreamboat bag and you know it. With the bow and the gingham. Holy swoon!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment