Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Cuesta Pillow // What happens when yummy texture teams up with a classic stripe? That's right, THIS!
- Melanie Johnsson // Color me obsessed with this illustrator. How adorable are these freebies and sunny patterns?? Let's not forget about the beautiful hand lettering. I love her sentiment toward the new year.
- Mint Majesty 3 // Visiting Serena & Lily's website is one of my favorite ways to learn about new artists.
- Kayu Isabel Bag // Seagrass totes adorned with pom-poms? Sounds like a fabulous combination to me.
- Batched & Bottled // Wouldn't this be a lovely gift? I'll be banking this beauty in the future to give away.
- Pebbles Basket // On the hunt for more organization, I was immediately drawn to this for obvious reasons.
- I Love Life Clutch // I'm just going to go ahead and cue the music to Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely."
- KT Smail // If you're ever feeling down, I encourage you to browse KT's portfolio. Oh, the colors!
- Cashmere Cardigan // I sure hope it means we see more of this lemon zest hue come Spring. It's dreamy!
- Heart Dot Silk Everything Tie // Eek! This accessory tied onto your purse for the whole month of February!
- I Love Your Heart Travel Jewel Box // The navy trim and a whimsical heart front and center. Gimme.
- I Blame the Algorithm // I'm digging the clever selection of note cards by And Here We Are Letterpress.
- Velvet Pencil Doorstop // This is giving me some serious Claes Oldenburg vibes and I flipping adore it.
- Blobs of Paint // Would you believe me if I told you Hendry actually created these with colored pencils?
- The Remi Slingback // Flats referred to as "the exclamation point to any good look." You can count me in.
- Palm Cut-Out Earrings // Based on today's list, you think I want to head somewhere warmer? You're right!
- Red Heart Note Pad // Are you sick of Valentine's Day hearts on everything yet? Good, me neither.
- Cabana Journal // One glance and I was all like "I can't wait to jot down notes, ideas and thoughts in you!"
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.