Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Rifle Paper Co. Pillows // Tell me you're equally obsessed with Rifle's latest line of home goods. Eek!
- Statement Fan Earrings // My mom has these in light pink and they're oodles of fun. I want a set too.
- Confetti Hearts Wall // I adore the idea behind artist Evelyn Henson's latest work. Talk about Insta worthy!
- Candle Holder // I laid eyes on these and it was love at first sight. Then I learned they're discontinued.
- Driving Moccasins // Remember when we lived in Hawaii and I was on the hunt for driving mocs? I think I may have even devoted an entire post to the topic. Ha! Some good things take six or seven years to find.
- Snake Toy // We read My Snake Blake and now Max thinks he needs a snake of his own. Will this do?
- Dylan Wicker Shoulder Bag // You guys!! Wicker and stripes. Now if we could just work on that price tag.
- Carnival Round Sunglasses // Round, oversized, and the epitome of cool. Maybe they're Iris inspired?!
- Rain Jacket // I didn't believe this coat could be any more perfect until it came in Sundrenched Peony!!
- Esme Heart Pins // It's officially FEBRUARY so we get to smear hearts on all the things. Don't mind if I do.
- Crossbody Strap // Flyboy got me a new CV bag for Christmas and I think this is a necessary companion.
- Delaunay Playing Cards // How gorgeous is this set of playing cards designed by Sonia before she died?
- Kaleido Tray // This royal blue beauty by HAY is dreamy! Let's mix and match the atypical shapes.
- Thank You For Being A Friend // Keep things organized and honor the Golden Girls while you're at it.
- Pink Sedan // Gimme, gimme, gimme. I need, I need. This is what bubblegum dreams are made of.
- Yes You Can Mug // Nothing like a vote of confidence each morning from your cofveve cup. He He!
- Caliana Slide Sandal // As if I didn't want to escape somewhere warm already, these up the ante BIG time.
- Tess Smith-Roberts // I love how the artist incorporates great typography with her whimsical illustrations.
- Dresser // No, I'm not crazy ($$$). I just can't help but wonder what the linen looks like in person??
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment