Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Scalloped Clutch // The "only clutch you'll ever need" comes in six different colors. Those scallops though.
- Antti Kalevi's Work // As if it wasn't obvious based on Wednesday's color study post, I love Kalevi's pieces.
- So Far, So Good Card // I love visiting Greer's website to learn about new-to-me letterpress companies.
- Tie-Waist Shorts // I've got ALLLL the heart eyes for this fiery sunset hue and that adorable bow. Gimme.
- The Biggest Color Trends of 2019 // I loved seeing all of the happy shades of yellow that made the cut.
- Hippolyte-3 Chandelier // I'm DYING to add the pink and orange combination to our office space. Eek!
- Pepto and Poppy Earrings // Yasssssss, Matine! I love that you've expanded your accessories to jewelry.
- Cora Slide Sandals // Keep on the sunny slides, always on the sunny slides, keep on the sunny slides of life.
- Double-Breasted Sheath Dress // You guys! I saw this fuchsia dress in person and it's even better.
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lipstick // My mom got a sample of this in Boss Pink and RAVED about it.
- Wooden Clasp Crossbody Bag // How dreamy is this bag? Are you ready for this next tidbit? It's $40!!!!
- Chartreuse Headband // Would you be totally annoyed if I jumped on the Lele Sadoughi bandwagon? Ha!
- Black Lamb Studios // How precious is Isabel's work??? She had me at HELLO with her colorful drawings.
- Little Lights Dinosaur Lamp // This night light makes the ultimate statement. Max would totally approve!
- Kinda Sketchy Prompted Journal // Easy Tiger Co. has a fresh batch of new arrivals and I'm obsessed.
- Oeuf Mini Mouth Tooth Fairy Pillow // The whimsy factor is through the roof with this cozy cutie.
- Directions Series by Hallie Bateman // I want one of each prints. This series makes me smile and giggle.
- Tait Desktop Clocks // Why the (orange) face? I think it's more like, why NOT the orange face? Adorbs.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment