Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Madewell x Biltmore Striped-Band Panama Hat // With a classic striped grosgrain, who would take it off?
- Cerise Tie-Front Jumpsuit in Linen-Cotton // Are you sick of my obsession with all things cerise yet? Good.
- Pineapple Cushion // How cute is this velvet throw pillow? Meri Meri's hint of whimsy is always on point.
- #5 by Marleigh Culver // I'm convinced I will own a piece by Marleigh Culver at some point. It's dreamy!
- Validated Parking Card // In a world that feeds off of likes, this card is a cute reminder to be yourself.
- Charmer by Ashley Mary // Remember when I used to post about art-inspired outfits? This would be good.
- CV x Every Mother Counts Long Sleeve Tee // This might be at the top of my Mother's Day wish list.
- Contrast Zip Pouch // That's a chic secret weapon! I'm loving the sleek design and punchy color combo.
- Stay Put Tape Dispenser // Say what?! The colorful design stays put with every piece of tape taken.
- AC/BC Chair // Let's discuss Nico and Yeye's adorable kid-friendly designs. Take a gander. Thank me later.
- Art by Ronan Bouroullec // I stumbled upon the new-to-me artist on Instagram and felt the need to share.
- F.E. Castleberry Swatches // I could seriously stare at the selection of blue-and-white swatches for days.
- Gingham Slingback Flats // Let's talk about these stunners. This is a Spring/Summer mood. I'm here for it.
- Lilac Paint by Loren Hope // I can't help but get lost in the dreamy color and simplicity of Loren's photo.
- Keep Rolling // A cheeky little reminder thanks to Black Lamb Studio. Now I want to go skating...
- Calathea // It's been a hot second since I browsed Léa Maupetit's e-shop and I love her latest additions.
- Callie Brass Accessory Stand // Hurray for organization so pretty and sleek, you won't want to hide it.
- Elizabeth Graeber's Sketchbook // I love a glimpse into Graeber's mind! Her illustrations are everything.
- SMEG Yellow Refrigerator // Owning one of these is a dream of mine. Now I think it must be this hue.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment