Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Wool Scallop Scarf // Yes, it's a splurge. But boy does this scalloped beauty pack some serious punch.
- Wine-O's Wine Markers // It feels like everyone has gift guides on the brain. I need to keep these in mind!
- Equilibria Relief Cream // Papa & Barkley has been my go-to CBD salve, but since they don't ship to Delaware, I needed an alternative. I've heard amazing things about this female-owned business based out of Chicago, so I figured it was worth a shot. So far, I'm impressed. The ultimate test? A migraine.
- Wool Pinafore Dress //We found out my sister is having a baby girl. I had a feeling this might be the case!
- Buckle Strap Flats // Naturally I've gone down a rabbit hole of accessories we can adorn this child with.
- Velvet Bow Barrette // This is going to be a given. Did you know there are bow subscription services??
- Good Things Are Coming // It's really no wonder I stumbled upon this on Pinterest this week. It's a sign!!
- Sweater Weather // A cold blast is coming through the area this weekend and it's got me thinking about ALLLLL the sweaters, especially this Wool Ruffle-Neck Sweater and this Pom-Pom Cable Knit Sweater in Stripe. Don't forget your noggin and top it all off with an adorable Chunky Knit Bobble Beanie. Even sweeter? A 40% promo code (FAMILY) valid through Sunday. Well played, J.Crew. Well. Played.
- Leather Washbag // What's more classic than navy, pink, and red? The color-blocked design is winning.
- Card Case // After spying the scalloped scarf, I just had to check out the Frances Valentine gift guide.
- Green Glam Mom Shades // For some serious mom-style inspo, you MUST follow Buru on Instagram.
- The Cory Flat in Snake Embossed Leather // Much like calf-hair, these are the perfect neutral shoe.
- Caroline Kaufman Artwork // Notice the art in yesterday's post? Be sure to check out more of her work here. Also, the collections shared are an absolute dream. This series from 2015 left me weak in the knees.
- Burst Gold Tree Topper // This piece from CB2 is stunning. It looks like it costs WAY more than $17.
- Black Scissors // Created by REAL Samurai sword artisans in Japan, this pair is a real work of art.
- Cloth Cocktail Napkin Set // Consider this adorable set wish-listed by yours truly. I'm OBSESSED!
- Beluga Mini Letterquette // My love for Meg Gleason's stationery runs deep. This design is no exception.
- Embroidered Floral Earrings // Hot glam! Look at those danglers. Did someone say BRIGHT BERRY?
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.