Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Arabella Kinetic Mobile // There's gotta be somewhere I could put this beauty in our house. It's magic!
- No. 015 Sammie // Beth Snyder of 1Canoe2 fame has a new bandana company called Hemlock Goods.
- Wool Fringed Blanket Scarf // & Other Stories has amazing accessories—the color selection and patterns!
- Lovebox Messenger // The MOMA Store is a one-stop-shop for finding quirky gifts. Adorable, isn't it?
- Petite Fuschia Bow Barette // Squee! How precious is this velvet pink bow? 'Tis the season, am I right??
- Red Velvet Pom Stocking // I'm slowly allowing myself to look at all the Christmas cuteness and EEEEEK!
- Neon Pink Wallet Clutch // One of my go-to pieces has made a comeback from Clare V. It's a slam dunk!
- Stripe Headband // I wouldn't mind finding this gem in my stocking. The pink and orange combo is perfect.
- Printed Sleep Set // Coming in at $35, these classic PJs would be a perfect present for anyone on your list.
- Cosy Velvet Bow Slippers // I have a set of these from two years ago and they're my absolute favorite!
- Brenda DOF Glasses // How adorable are these? I'm in the market for new juice glasses. Add. To. Cart.
- More Tots Word Bubble // I want to own a piece of Martha Rich's artwork. It's the epitome of whimsy.
- Rainbow Stripe Envelope Clutch // Hands down, someone on my gift list will be receiving this. S' cute!
- Californian Landscape // I saw Ruth Le Roux's work featured on Serena & Lilly. It's fabulous, y'all!
- Thermal Long Johns // On the spendy side, but boy are they flipping adorable. Do they come in my size?
- Cabbages and Kings Leg Warmers // So excited to see J.Crew carrying this brand. Can I take credit here?
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.