Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Seeing Spots: I'm loving the February graphics on Chance's website. These dots are imperfectly perfect.
- Liberty-Collar Merino Striped Sweater: This may have to be my next J.Crew purchase. It's adorable!
- Paris Street Style: Nothing but cover love for this Parisian chic book. I can't wait until it's released!
- Stamps by Grace Lee: This whimsical illustration got me in the mood to fill out Valentine's Day cards.
- Say Yes: Sometimes I think I stumble upon the right quote at exactly the appropriate time. I think I must have become comfortable with my routine because lately there's been a lot of things up in the air. Not to be all RHOBH cryptic on you, but there's a bunch of unknowns right now. It leaves me feeling excited and uneasy at the same time. I'll share the specifics in due time. For now, I'm going to focus on the wise words of Tina Fey and this lovely illustration by Ann Shen.
- Salted Caramel Brownies: These look a-mazing, and the heart shape totally sweetens the deal.
- Style & Grace: Can we just stop and discuss how wonderful this portrait of Grace Coddington is?
- Oh yeah, we live in Hawaii...: I'm so incredibly excited to announce Flyboy's return. The icing on the cake? I have the whole weekend off, and I couldn't be more excited. I planned to not plan, but that sounds kind of risky. I actually have a few funtivities on the unofficial weekend itinerary. As mentioned on The Mindy Project, "You have to have an itinerary. That's how you maximize fun time per hour." This weekend, we'll probably go to the beach at least once. There's a new flower store downtown I'd like to visit. I think it's called Paiko and they're supposed to have all sorts of cool succulents and whatnot. There's been talk about seeing Top Gun in 3-D. Don't judge. How often do you get to experience a bond like Maverick and Goose's in Imax? Naturally, we'll have to bring our aviators to wear on top of the 3-D glasses. It just seems appropriate.
- Superga Sneakers: This must be love.
- Navy Dot Leather Baggu: Okay, I lied. I actually think this must be love. I checked my emails on Thursday morning like I always do. My eyes were still kind of tired, but I continued to thumb through my inbox. I opened up an email from Baggu and suddenly my baby blues were feeling awfully perky and attentive. It's like they created this bag in honor of me. I just know it.
- Matchbook Magazine: Did you see the February issue? I read it while I was getting my roots covered on Monday, and I about flew out of my seat. A two-page spread devoted to pom-poms? Get outta town! Nate Berkus. Hush! Alexandra Thompson's BERNESE MOUNTAIN DOG. Did we just become best friends?
- The Eye Has to Travel: The Diana Vreeland documentary is on DVD. Why don't you... watch it?!
- Make It Happen: Take your pleasure seriously and make your passion happen. This free desktop download by Breanna Rose serves as the perfect reminder.
- Feeling Crafty: How about a wall of love? This is one precious project.
- Paperman: Got six minutes? Then you'll want to watch this adorable short Disney film. It's so cute, I'm hoping it snags an Oscar.
Have a swell weekend.