Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Love More Worry Less via Lefty Lettering: This watercolor quote is the story of my life.
- Silk + Stripes + Chambray: J.Crew does it again, my friends! The Spring Collection just keeps getting better. I think I could live in this particular outfit, but I'd swap out the stilettos for ballet flats—after all, I do consider myself a connoisseur! I'd be willing to make an exception (just once) for these sweet snakeskin pumps adorned with the daintiest bow detail. When did I become so girly?
- Bottoms Up!: Stuck inside due to inclement weather? Whip up one of these cocktails and call it a party. In fact, I'm getting thirsty just thinking about the Cherry Punch and Pink Margarita.
- Inspire Lovely: I've officially dubbed this Etsy shop the most darling. I'm especially smitten with these polka-dot stamped bags! I ordered from them a year ago, but their selection keeps getting sweeter.
- Walking on Sunshine: My favorite Cece Ballet Flats come in the shade Dazzling Sun. Color me addicted.
- A Great Kisser: I've heard nothing but great things about Soap & Glory's Great Kisser. Has anyone tried it? My local Sephora is currently sold out. I guess it must be good!
- Zzzz's: What a whirlwind of a week! I can't help but think about catching up on some much-needed sleep. These shams are quite perfect. They're beckoning me to bed.
- Chocolate Chip Rice Krispies Treat Cookies: I can't wait to try this recipe! If Flyboy doesn't return soon, I may have to make them for my coworkers instead. I'm itching to dust off my Kitchen Aid, and my sweet tooth has been rather bossy lately. She can be a real diva, but these cookies should appease her.
- The Week End: Focus on what matters most with this sunny organizer. Can you tell I'm pretty pumped about Kate Spade Saturday?! Speaking of Kate Spade, has anyone heard anything about the upcoming collaboration with Keds? I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. From what I've read, it will launch sometime in March 2013. That's like NEXT week. Alright, aright, I'll be patient...
- Dance Party Nail Polish: The perfect hue to welcome the weekend. Put on your dancing shoes, but only after that top coat has dried completely! I always manage to smudge a fresh paint job.
- Big Deal Alert: I really don't want to steal this weekend's thunder, but I've got a little surprise up my sleeve for Monday. In fact, you should probably start getting excited right now. That's right, pencil it in. I think that 200 Google Followers (Woop Woop!) calls for a special celebration. Stay tuned.
Post a Comment