Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Spring Dress by Tastes Orangey: I know I've featured this particular artist a few times, but I'm absolutely smitten. I've got a few prints in my Etsy cart. I think it's finally time I pull the trigger and add one to my gallery wall. This one could be a winner!
- Kissy Face Umbrella: There are just NO words to describe the utter cuteness of this umbrella.
- Creativity: This sunny print caught my eye. It would serve as a perfect reminder!
- "You are most definitely enough.": I spent a good amount of time this week on the Positive Inking Tumblr. You MUST check it out!
- Cup of Joe: Flyboy was home for a hot second, then he up and left me again. What up with that? We've had a few really early mornings, so coffee has been a must. I think this adorable illustration sums it up quite perfectly.
- "A" Typeface via Alvin Diec: I'm a sucker for a good monogram and this letter A is close to perfection.
- Bando Sequin Heart: This pin brings me so much joy. It's a great reminder to sparkle. Always.
- Fireworks Print via Ashley Goldberg: This is what I feel inside (the colors are exact).
- Caldrea Hand Balm: The Palmarosa Wild Mint is money, my friends!
- Bill Cunningham Tee: Here's to hoping this precious t-shirt will be back in stock and soon. Pretty please!
- Just My Type: Got this as a Valentine's Day gift from my parents, and I can't wait to dive.
- Bijoux Bow Flats: Swooning over these ballet flats. They're show-stoppers!
- Mini Lulu in Emerald: I can't stop carrying this Blair Ritchey beauty around with me. The size is spot on and the color is Pantone perfection. I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!!!
- Congrats Card: This week, I turned around and a handful of friends announced that they're preggo. I probably should keep of few of these adorable cards handy. I'm so excited!
- Dog Collars by Handmade Green: I stumbled upon these colorful dog collars this week, and I'm thinking it's time I show Tripp and Beez some love. I would naturally choose the green for Beesly, but we'd have to add a girly touch with a pink flower pin—just in case anyone forgets that she's MY little lady. For Tripp, I'm think something presidential looking like this striped one. It's time that he sports something a bit more sophisticated. I think he's over his seersucker collar.
- Striped Throw: I can't get enough of CB2 these days. They've got some great pieces that are affordable and fun. This blanket is no exception.
Have a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to catch up on Monday.