I've never been one to turn down an opportunity to send correspondence, especially if it's bedecked in hearts. Enjoy this round-up of my favorite Valentine's Day cards. I'm sure there's something suitable for your special someone!
- Happy Valentine's Day by Mr. Boddington's Studio // I adore the punchy polka-dots.
- Always & Forever by Sycamore Street Press // So simple and lovely.
- Me, on Valentine's Day by Mr. Boddington's Studio // A gimlet for the gal!
- You + Me Forever by Sugar Paper // These guys can do no wrong. I love each of their pieces.
- Sending You My Love by Rifle Paper Co. // One of my favorites!
- Blossom Heart by The Paper Source // I wouldn't mind keeping a set of these in my stationery inventory.
- Happy Valentine's Day by Quill & Fox // My notecards arrived yesterday. I can't wait to fill them out!
- Dots & Heart by Fox + Anchor // Hearts and polka dots. Why didn't I think of that? A perfect combo.
- I Stinkin' Love Your Face by 9th Letter Press // I'm smitten! I wish I would've stumbled upon it sooner.
- Be Mine by Carolyn Suzuki // Whimsical and cute.
- Sweet Valentine Wishes by Sugar Paper // Scalloped edges and that precious envelope liner. I die.
P.S. A snazzy Valentine's Day Gift Guide is on deck for Thursday. It's never too early to start dropping hints...