Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Gold Heart // Alright, alright, I know I've featured Sugar Paper's free desktop backgrounds like a gazillion times, but they're are just SO many cute ones to choose from. This Gold Heart is no exception.
- Yellow and Mint Chair // Hubba, hubba. I know exactly where I'd put this chair. It's gorgeous!
- Julia Marco Bag with Gold Stripes // Such a fabulous and affordable fall bag.
- Type A Phone Case // I initially squealed when I saw this and then I proceeded to pout because it's for the iPhone 5 only. What gives, Kate Spade? There are still some iPhone 4/4s owners out there who would love to get their hands on this cute little case. What a tease!
- Caramel Fudge Brownies // It's probably a good thing I don't have any of my kitchen stuff right now. These could be dangerous, but you should try them and let me know how delicious they really are!
- Never Go Back // As a perfectionist, I absolutely loved this. I have high expectations for myself and those around me, and I don't always look at the big picture. I can't control every variable, and that's a-okay!
- Brightening Lip Gloss // Is there anything better than a light pink lip?
- Harrison Stripe Small Stacy // What a mouth full! This adorable wallet is at the top of my birthday wish list. The orange and blush stripes are calling, and it appears they want to come live with me.
- Speaking of birthdays, I got my Anthropologie coupon for 15% off and I can't wait to put it to use!
- Fall Essie // Once again, they nail it! No pun intended. However, I do love the clever polish names.
- DIY 5-Step Facial // As soon as we get settled, I plan on making a batch of Caramel Fudge Brownies and giving myself a facial. Now, if only you could join me, it would be bliss!
Cheers to a snazzy weekend. Make it count!
Post a Comment