Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Oh, Audrey! // Can I get a "Yay!" for Friday?! That's the sweetest double-barrel grin, if I do say so m' self!
- Colorblock Sweater // I snagged a sweater like this from J.Crew last spring and it's still one of my favorites.
- Baggu Coin Purse // The canary yellow makes me want to do cart wheels. A pouch has never looked so happy.
- New Arrivals at Rifle Paper Co. // I'm seriously smitten with their latest batch of notepads. The flamingo and legal jotters are adorable. After unloading my office supplies at our new place, I think I might have to hold off on more notepads. Gasp! Sigh. My desk is about to explode it's so full of paper. You know that's kind of a pride point, too!
- Adventures // Change is never easy, but quotes like this remind me that everything is happening as it should be.
- A Guide to Moss // I know I'm becoming my mother when I start pinning stuff like this... LOVE it!
- Starbucks... in Swell Rio?! // Sweeter words have never been spoken. Yup, you read that correctly. It's really happening, people!! I never thought I'd see the day. This fall. Just in time for Baby Fine's arrival. It's like the coffee gods are shining upon us. They know we're going to need as much caffeine as we can get. Yahoo!
- Lace-Up Espadrille // These are darling and they look über comfy. Can I? Pretty please? It's a Spring/Summer must!
Post a Comment