Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Genny Lace Espadrilles // After Sarah's "Easy Espadrilles" post, I can't stop thinking about these beauties. How about the studs on the heel?! They're outta control cute. I can't stand it! Please come live with me.
- Basil French 75 // How do you feel about me assigning homework assignments on m' blog? This is a fun one, I promise. Could you do me a favor and sip on something with Gin this weekend?! Pretty please. Ever since I found out I was expecting, I've missed my dear friend, Hendricks. We never really formally said g'bye to one another, but I'm counting the days until our reunion in October. Now that I shared my sob story, are you up for the challenge?!
- Essie Neons 2014 // Do shades of Essie nail polish EVER get old? I didn't think so. Naturally, I'm super pumped about the latest collection of neons. Is 'Too Taboo' the new 'Pink Parka'? My fingers are crossed!
- Stripes & Tassels Linen Scarf // LEIF's latest batch of New Arrivals have me drooling. This scarf is my absolute favorite!
- Red Cross Enamel Mug // Oh, and this vintage looking tin mug would look pretty darn cute in our kitchen.
- Nora Suede Lattice Ballet Flats in Bright Clover // Hubba, hubba! J.Crew must have known I needed a pick-me-up.
- This is Texas // My mom bought this book for the baby while we visited Austin. The illustrations are adorable and totally appropriate for a child who will call Swell Rio their birthplace. I can't stop flipping through the pages.
- Orange + White Herringbone Pom-Pom Throw // No matter if the baby is a boy or girl, I'm certain this is a nursery need. Children must learn at an early age that pom-poms are magical. It's a proven fact.
- Gold and Aqua Lamp // The Oh Joy! Land of Nod collection is heavenly. I was instantly drawn to the brilliant base.
- HATCH Collection // This is one of those brands that I bookmarked in the event I got pregnant one day. Now that we're here, I can't help but wish I could have one of each piece. Why must they be so pricey?! Once again, my Champagne taste is curbed by my beer budget. Shucks! Also, is it normal to look as cute as these models while expecting?
There you have it, m' dears! Cheers to a snazzy weekend. Make it count.
P.S. Is it just me, or does today's graphic look a little fuzzy?! Perhaps I stared at it too long. Fellow Photoshop nerds, any tips?!