Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Avocado-Lemon Toast // I typically sprinkle chili pepper flakes on top of my avocado toast, but I heard about using lemon zest on Pure Wow and decided to give it a whirl this week. When it comes to certain meals and snacks, I eat them repetitively until I'm over them. This was a nice little change. Can't wait to try some of the other snacks they suggested.
- Pale Pink Blush // For the past seven months I convinced myself that I lost my favorite Bobbi Brown blush, and I decided to just use one of the other rouge colors I had in my makeup bag. After purging old products, I realized it has been hanging out in my travel case. I left it in there and forgot about it when we brought Max home from the hospital. If that's not a case of mom brain, I don't know what is. At any rate, my discovery made me feel like I won the lottery!
- Sheer Lip Color in New Orange // After seeing my mom rock a coral lip, I think it's time I spring for an electric orange.
- Striped Sunnies // I tried on a pair similar to these at Madewell, but I wasn't sure about the shape. These look just right!
- Awning-Striped Tunic // It's classic and crisp. Ugh, I adore everything about this top. Come to mama, won't you?!
- Eliza Gran Pom-Pom Basket // I've wanted one of these baskets for a year now. At first they were always sold out. Then they made an appearance in Real Simple and several online vendors started selling them. I couldn't decide on a color or shape. Then Furbish featured them this week and within hours they were sold out. I would say maybe it's just not meant to be, but I won't turn my back on a good pom-pom tote. This should teach me a thing or two about being decisive.
- Girly Hanging Lantern // I got an email last week asking about my giant snail from Stray Dog Designs. I went to find the link and ended up spending the next fifteen minutes drooling over some of their new arrivals. Story of my life. I decided if I win the lottery, I'm totally buying a set of these lanterns. That's right, not just one, but TWO.
- Anchor Keyring // Add a little ahoy to that pile of accessories with this adorable keyring that is LESS than $5. Get. Out.
- Chalkboard Pencils // The chalkboard in our living room could use a little update. These pencils might be a nice way to tidy up my lettering and add some fun little detail to my doodles. Has anyone tried them??
- Love Like Flowers Quote // Have you heard of The Poetic Underground tumblr? I stumbled upon it after reading this quote on Pinterest and I was so impressed with the 19-year-old poet, Erin Hanson, from Australia.
- Watering Can // Another item to add to my Ikea wish list. This watering can could double as a cute and modern vase.
- Espadrille Slip-On Sneakers // I love my Soludos, but they're looking extra loved after living in Hawaii for a few years. I'm thinking the striped pair would be worthy of a super cute mom-semble.
- Macarons // On Wednesday I received a surprise package from the UPS man that was filled with macarons and marshmallows from Sucre. Last year my sister sent me snazzy pretzels adorned in sprinkles from Fatty Sundays, so I had a sneaking suspicion that she was behind this tasty box of treats. After sending a quick text, I found out it was definitely her. It was such a thoughtful and sweet highlight to my week.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Image Credit: Wash Tape via J.Crew