Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Girls' Fringe Flower Necklace // One thing I miss most about working at J.Crew is seeing the children's clothing in person. From time to time I'll take a gander at the website, but it's just not the same. This week I found myself gazing at the latest selection of Crewcuts. So many pieces made me smile, especially some of the girls' accessories. Alright and maybe I got giddy about striped boys' bow-ties, too! You can only have so much fun with little onesies.
- Bright Stripe Table Runner // Something about this screams summer and I LOVE it! I'm suddenly thirsty for a cocktail.
- J.Crew New Arrivals // Flyboy has a four-day weekend so we're going to head to San Antonio for a quick day trip. You know that means I plan to pop into the J.Crew and take a peek at the latest pretties. I've got my eye on the Short-Sleeve Painter Tee in Stripe and this Zigzag Eyelet Shell. Okay, and this Seamed Shell in Crosshatch Linen is beckoning as well.
- Hello, My Name Is... // Have you heard about the website that tells you what your name would be if you were born today? Curious about my results, I checked it out. Well, it turns out my name would be Olivia, which is kind of perfect and crazy. I'm fairly certain my mom paid them off to ensure she'd get another grandchild one day because we all know how I've always dreamt about having an Olivia. Seriously, what kind of sick joke is this??
- Bright Coral Plateau Basket // This color combination has got me thinking, "Hmm, now where could I hang you?"
- Do Not Disturb // Because it's m' blog and I do what I want, I'll showcase an adorable beach hat with a $440 price tag.
- Indigo Vase // One of the primary reasons we're heading to SA is for Trader Joe's and Peonies. Don't judge.
- Color Instinct // After learning about abstract artist Lesley Grainger, it didn't take long for me to quickly become obsessed with her work. Can you say color explosion? I was instantly twitterpated.
- Byrd Pocket Comb // Who knew a pocket comb could be so stinking cute? This would make any head of hair happy.
- Dr. Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads // I never found a face tanner that I really liked, but I recently gave these a shot and the result is pretty fabulous! I ordered a box of twenty on Amazon for a great deal. It gives just the right sun-kissed look.
- Pop Of Passion Lip Oil Balm // Liz Adams of Sequins and Stripes always has the prettiest makeup. I can't help but adore her simple and feminine look, so whenever she shares her latest beauty favorites I take note. In a recent post about her Spring/Summer Beauty Routine, I noticed she's a big fan of bareMinerals lip oil balm. Since we're SA bound, I'm excited to hit up Ulta or Sephora to see what this is all about. Has anyone tried it? Thoughts?
- Passive Juice Motel // Max's wardrobe got a few updates after I purchased this Seinfeld tee and this Fresh Prince tee. Since Flyboy is a Seinfeld superfan, "The Shirt About Nothing" was an absolute MUST.
- Wee Gallery Art Cards // My sister got Max a set of these for Christmas and within the last week he's become crazy about them. If he's fussy and I can't figure out what in the world he wants (which is most of the time), I whip out one of these and he'll sit and play with it for hours. They've become so "loved", I may need to consider buying more and soon.
- Chat In A Chair: Miranda Skoczek // In yesterday's post I confessed my new found love for Miranda. While reading more about the artist, I knew I was hooked when she shared her thoughts on Charles and Ray Eames—specifically her all-time favorite chair, the Eames LCW, which is illustrated above. "Charles and Ray had my heart many moons ago when my little brother introduced me to their iconic designs. I adore the way the wash of the color permeates through the surface allowing the wood grain to shine through. I love its solidity, its deep contours (that almost hug you), contrasting leg heights and the low seat. It's almost awkward and so utterly unique." How wonderful is that?!
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make this Memorial Day Weekend count.