Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Mid-Century Modern Sputnik Chandelier // Sometimes I like to dream about our future digs. I can already picture this whimsical beauty above a kitchen table or in a bedroom. The iconic shape is simply divine. I'll get you, my pretty...
- Herbert Green Illustrations // Stumbling upon Green's artwork was a definite bright spot to my week. The cutouts and sketches are fabulous! I think I'll share more of my favorites on the blog next week. Stay tuned.
- Paper Cutout // While I'd love to own a custom silhouette of Max by Carter Kustera, this is a practical option.
- Bell Top // It's fun to imagine wearing a playful silk top until you realize there's spit up on your freshly washed jeans.
- Pia Heels // A fraction of the cost, these heels from Sole Society remind me of Loeffler Randall's Amelia Sandals.
- Matisse Gift Wrap // I've seen a lot of pretty paper in my day, but this wrapping might just take the cake. Bravo!
- Collins Ice Mold // What a genius idea! I had no clue this existed until I spent some quality time with my BFF, West Elm.
- Embroidered Diamonds Infinity Scarf // Go ahead and add scarves to the list of things I need like a hole in my head (among notebooks, throw pillows, ballet flats, etc.), but that doesn't mean I can't ramble on about how cute this one is. I saw it in person and it took everything inside me to not leave the store with this brightly colored beauty.
- Mexico: The Cookbook // Who knew a cookbook could be so stunning? This is a necessary addition to our library.
- Big Inflatable Duck // These days Max is all about his rubber ducky. This ginormous inflatable would be a huge hit.
- Lip Paper Clips // Since when did H&M start selling office supplies?! I'm not complaining. These are adorbs.
- Merci Stitched Notecard Set // This snazzy neon stationery makes it easy to send a greeting with gratitude.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.