Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Oh Happy Day Shop // Did you hear the great news? Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day opened up a party shop. Squee! It's chock-full of colorful cuteness. A few of my favorites include this bunting fan garland, washi tape galore, and this adorable cutlery kit. Maybe it's time to throw a party so I can stock up on fun supplies? The introvert in me says order it anyway (to hoard) and stream something on Netflix with m' clique instead. Typical Ashley...
- Snail Mail Opener // The Paper Chronicles recently featured a preview of what's to come from Sugar Paper, and I couldn't be MORE excited. I've got my eye on this letter opener along with a few of their gorgeous note sets.
- Summerweight Cotton Sweater // I wouldn't get much use out of this striped beauty in Swell Rio, but it's awfully fun to dream of wearing it while skipping around Kennebunkport on an easy breezy east coast evening. Maine, I think I love you!
- Sandals // Please don't ask me if I have a favorite color. It's much too hard to choose! That being said, I do have a sweet spot for vibrant shades of orange. At $18, these sandals from H&M are one bright bargain!
- Lily Avenue Carrigan // This tote might just be on its way to Swell Rio this afternoon—just in time for Mother's Day.
- Shell We Have Another? // Since cocktail napkins are my weakness and the crab is my spirit animal, this is a no-brainer.
- Sparkling Tarragon Gin Lemonade // Sipping on one (or two) of these might just be mandatory this weekend.
- Get Outside via Scout's Honor Paper // I'm eager to spend time outdoors with Flyboy and Max. Fresh air sounds perfect!
- Small Album, Big Picture // Oddly enough, I've never been someone who collects scrapbooks or photo albums. However, this Kate Spade number could convince me otherwise with its simple design. Polka dots. Need I say more?!
- California Girls // While scouring the Internet for fabulosity, I was instantly smitten with Ellen Surrey's work. This book, in particular, features a wonderful portrait of Ray Eames. If you're into that sort of thing, it's definitely worth a gander.
- Forever Stamp Lapel Pin // In the words of cheeky artist Adam Kurtz, "How can a sticker be worth 48 cents? How can 48 cents buy you first class mail service forever? How can anything be forever at all?" He He.
- Nipprig Green Chair // If I lived closer to an IKEA, I'd totally snag a few of these emerald gems. Come live with me!
- Thick Stripes Pillow // I can see it now. Polish a pair of those fun green chairs off with something bold and classic.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment