Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Balloons // This weekend we're Houston bound to celebrate Max's 2nd birthday. Any recommendations? Come at me.
- Ikat Dot Mini Pitcher // I still can't wrap my head around the fact that this adorable pitcher is TWELVE dollars.
- 'Number One' Sunglasses // Something tells me this pair of sunnies is THE one. They're simply spec-tacular!
- The Sliding Match Safe // I honestly didn't think I needed a "match safe" until I laid eyes on this bright box.
- Moi Avec Toi Short-Sleeve Tee // A striped tee that gets straight to the point — me with you. Well, alrighty then...
- Harlow Cardigan // You guys, this cardi in Kelly Green is even more delicious in real life. I want to wear it forever.
- The Lou Loafer in Animal-Print Calf Hair // This slip-on style is a bit different for me, but I think I love it for that reason.
- Be Big Print // I spend too much time poring over the options on Print Club London's website. Need more wall space.
- BFF Pouch // These text pouches are handmade in Dallas by refugee women that have resettled in the area. Fabulous!
- Dump Truck // I recently got Max the Digger and it might be the BEST five bucks I've spent in awhile. He's obsessed.
- TouchThinkLearn: ABC // The latest edition to Xavier Deneux's collection of board books. We can't get enough!
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil // I haven't found an eyeliner that I really love, but this seems to get rave reviews. Thoughts?
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.