Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Halloween Boo! Balloon Kit // The most festive five dollars you can spend to get in the Halloween spirit. Thanks, Target!
- Put the BOO in Booze // Whip up one of these fine options! How about a Salty Melon Slush or The Bourbon Ginger?
- Stefany D' Orsay Flat // Nine West, you had me at oversized bow! Flats like these are an instant classic. Swoooooooon!
- Illustrations by Kate Pugsley // I'm still obsessing over Kate's drawings, namely this pattern and this abstract.
- Glittery Paper Masks // The weekend leading up to Halloween wouldn't be complete without cat or bat shaped masks.
- Mani Kit // Pinch Provisions nailed it with this mani kit. Packed with five essentials, your nails will stay in tip-top shape.
- Velvet Lip Glide in Mineshaft // It glides like a gloss and coats like a lipstick. Anyone tried the latest formula by NARS?
- Succulent Earrings // These spiky standouts aren't like anything in my arsenal of accessories. Oh, it must be LOVE!
- French Rib Tie-Waist Tank // This simple staple just went to the top of my wardrobe wish-list. It's absolute perfection!
- Excursion Quilted Vest // I want to live somewhere you can wear a layer like this all year long. Is that too much to ask?
- Ribbed Cashmere Hat // I can't imagine we'll need anything like this in Swell Rio anytime soon, but that hue is superb.
- Smiley Cushion // Felt eyes and a pom-pom nose. Could a throw pillow get any cuter? I didn't think so either.
- Rie Crew // Got a thing for polka dots? Maybe it's time you go big or go home and make a statement with this pair.
- Apple Crumb Bars // My goodness these squares of deliciousness look divine. Who wants to make them with me?!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment