Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Small Belles Rive Tray // The sunny hue and scalloped edges would make any person excited about organization.
- Library Card Socks // Current socks past due? Purchase a pair and Out of Print sends a book to a community in need.
- Ghost Napkins // As Max gets older, holidays just keep getting better. He's starting to get psyched for Halloween.
- Green Snack Champ Bag // I'm obsessed with WAAM Industries' bags, and I adore their latest collab with Gunner & Lux.
- Pablo Pillow // If Picasso was still around to design textiles, the product would look something like this. Right??
- Lime Green Bubble Earrings // Playful earrings with a 60s vibe in the most delicious shade of green I've ever seen.
- Velvet Blazer // As if this pretty number could get any more delightful, it's lined in stripes and contrast piping. Swoon!
- Chanel Longwear Nail Colour // Is this cult favorite worth the hype and price tag? Gitane and Espadrilles look lovely.
- Swatches // I stumbled upon this and fell instantly for the cobalt fabric. The electric hue pairs well with every color.
- Metro Card Wallet // A sleek way for the minimalist to store cards and bills. How yummy is that Carnelian leather?!
- Barbara Biel Gold-Leaf Heart // I snagged one of these hearts by artist Barbara Biel when we visited San Antonio last.
- Embroidered Pointed-Toe Flats // Vibrant accessories are my thing. Would it surprise you if I went with these?!
- No Rules Art Print // This seems like a perfect addition to Max's gallery wall, except there are rules but kindness is king.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment