Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Leather Pom-Pom Ballerina Flats // Aren't these incredible?! The mustard color and pom addition scream FALL FLAIR!
- Penelope Dullaghan's Illustrations // This week I've found so much joy in browsing Penelope's online portfolio. The Red Leaves and Boots piece might be my favorite as it celebrates Autumn in style and makes me wish I could jump in a ginormous pile of leaves. After poring over Dullaghan's artwork for days, I was delighted to see she was featured on A Cup of Jo in a Gif from this post, which was intended to celebrate unity, especially after Tuesday's dramatic election.
- Triangle Coin Purse // I'm starting to get antsy about Christmas gift ideas for family and friends. Let the scouting begin.
- Pintucked Lace Pencil Skirt // I scored this gem on promo earlier this week (HELLO 30% off!), and I'm eager to try it on.
- Amy Bernstein's Artwork // You guys, get ready to swoon when you lay eyes on this Portland-based artist's paintings.
- Ice Skate Keychain // Attach this to your bag for a touch of seasonal whimsy and say buh-bye to stoopside scrambling.
- Midtown Beanie // I'd maybe get to don this playful piece once in Swell Rio, but that's a color combo hard to deny.
- Striped Scarf with Pom-Poms // This accessory is too good to be true. Stripes AND pom-poms?!? Bless you, J.Crew.
- Studio Oval Leather Minaudiere // Is it too early to embrace winter whites with this cute carryall? I'm obsessed!
- Fireplace Matches // With all the rainy weather we've had this week, I'd give anything to snuggle up fireside.
- Fairy Door // I really want to get one of these for our house. Max's imagination grows daily; this would be a riot!
- Standing Pen // Designed with function in mind, these pens remain upright when you're not using them. Genius!!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.