Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Anne-Claire Petit // You guys! Promise me you'll check out the whimsical selection of crocheted items 100% handmade by a group of talented ACP artisans. Each piece is a work of art. It's hard to pick a favorite; they're all SO good.
- Goldie Pom-Pom Ankle Strap Flats // Welcome the holiday season with a whole lot of pom-pom pizzazz. How darling!?!
- Sugar Paper x Target // If you live near a Target, have you seen the latest selection of goodies from Sugar Paper? I can only imagine how fabulous it is in person. The wrapping paper alone left me speechless. I've currently got my eye on this cobalt agenda, ballpoint set (stripes AND dots), washi tape, and let's not forget the scalloped business card holder.
- Pivot Black Table Lamp // I'm utterly impressed with Article's affordable selection of furniture and accessories.
- Raven Address Book // I try to stay organized as often as possible, but my "address book" is in shambles. I'm talking about an old Kate Spade agenda (2009) that's stuffed with an embarrassing amount of post-it notes and envelopes with addresses. I have NO idea why I've yet to update my system, but this beauty by Rifle makes the task enticing.
- Lace Peplum // To say I'm smitten with this top would be an understatement. Fuchsia Bloom or Faded Teak?!
- Leather Travel Case Set // I've got gift giving on the brain and this checks the box for both pretty AND practical. Score!
- Dilworth Shades // How adorable are these champagne sunnies?? The shape is fun and Hockney-esque! Am I right?
- Iron Anchor Paperweight // Coming in at $8, this is SO giftable! Hang it on a wall or display it on a stack of books.
- DROP Bottle // It made the OPRAH'S FAVORITE THINGS cut, so it must be flipping fabulous. Oh my GOLD, I love it!
- 2016 Holiday Collection // Attention fellow Kate Spade fanatics! The holiday lookbook is insanely wonderful. Who doesn't want a T-Rex Crossbody Bag? You know it's Max approved! Oh, and of course this Drake Tufted Sofa paired with the Abstract Vine Pillow are at the top of my Lust List. Damn champagne taste on a beer budget...
- Threshold Bar Cart // This treasure from Target is not only budget-friendly, but it also gets really great reviews. Bonus!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.