Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Illustrations by Kate Worum // For the past 1.5 months, I've been stalking Kate's shop in hopes it opens again and I can buy one of her pieces. Of course her portrait of Iris Apfel is at the top of my wish list. It's HEAVENLY!!
- Striped Boatneck Tunic with Tie // So fresh and so clean — something about this number screams HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Stationery Maven Key Tag // Yoo hoo! Fellow snail mail enthusiasts, it's time we own our passion for paper and pens.
- Keep Doing You // I didn't get around to making a resolution, but my primary goal can be summed up in this note card.
- Nate Berkus Gold Mirror // Something tells me I'm going to need to add this beauty bargain to my vanity and STAT.
- Hot Lips Lipstick // Has anyone tried Tilbury's happiness in a tube?! Everyone raves about Secret Selma. Thoughts?!
- Beaded Tassel Earrings // Okay J.Crew, you totally had me at tassels and the dreamy shade FUCHSIA BLOOM. Swoon!
- St. Tropez Mini Tote // Worry not, I'm just as obsessed with pom-pom embellishments as I was last year and the year before... Perhaps this adorable piece will be added to my arsenal next?? The size and shape are squeal-inducing.
- Sudoku1601 by Jennifer Sanchez // I couldn't help but get all googly-eyed when I saw this wonder. Just look at the stripes and schmears of vivid colors. Leave it to Sanchez to suddenly convince me I'm a fan of numbers and geometry.
- Priming Moisturizer Rich // I can't even tell you how excited I am to try this face cream. The reviews are impressive.
- Seaweed Pillow // Let's discuss that papaya hue with the metallic copper trim, shall we? Hubba Hubba! My beloved Matisse gets a modern spin with this shimmery squiggle design. I don't think I could love this pillow more if I tried.
- Marble Round Cheeseboard // The black-and-white stripes make this introvert want to moonlight as hostess. Tonight!
- Suede Pom-Pom Sandals // Arrrrgh! The Texas temps are so confusing this time of year. I'm not ready to say good-bye to sweaters, but sandals like these make spring and summer look awfully enticing. And those punchy pom-poms, tho...
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
P.S. I'll be back next Wednesday with a dose of Life's Little Details.