Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Stitched Sham // In my humble opinion, The Land of Nod green is right up there with Kate Spade's hue. It's a beaut!
- Xanax Pillbox // Have you been watching RHOBH? Does anyone else want to smack Dorit? One minute she's laughing alongside Eden and Lisa R. The next she's running to LVP and Boy George to meddle some more. She needs to go!
- Tassel Garland // The best way to add a splash o' color to a party or room. Now when's it going to be available??
- Lorelai Gilmore Enamel Pin // I can't remember how I stumbled upon this, but it's enough to induce a double-barrel grin.
- Alistair Petit // My obsession for this crazy great circle crossbody is borderline unhealthy. I've dreamt of it TWICE.
- Blue Quadrilateral by Anna Ullman // Just one of the paintings featured on Consort that left me speechless. Swoon!
- Orange Slingback Boots // Oh Zara, you know you had me with that marvelous metallic detail at the top of the heel.
- Water Lily Earrings // Springify ANY outfit with the daintiest set of dangly earrings I ever did see. Seriously tho...
- Pleated Ruffle Top // With a pattern inspired by the Duke of Windsor, I might as well be considered a royal in this top.
- Like Hell Button // I adore the simple selection of girl gang gear (in blush and black tones) offered by this Etsy shop.
- Lips Paperweight // Nothing like a Clare V. trinket to top off this week's Love List. Does this mean it's almost V-Day??
- Wishbone Chair // Nerd alert! Sometimes I find myself on Design Within Reach just to read about the designers.
- KSNY Magnet Set // Let's just say it's going to be necessary that this colorful box of fabulosity come live with me.
- Ban.do New Arrivals // Could founder Jen Gotch run for president already? Just look at this magical assortment. Eek!
- Wooden Cutlery // I see a special picnic at the lake (to honor Tripp) in our future. These will be a cheerful addition.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
P.S. I've got an upcoming deadline, so I'm not sure if I'll be back next Tuesday or Wednesday.
It really depends on how much I can knock out this weekend. Wish me luck!