Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Gemma Suede Flats WITH Pom-Poms // You knew this was a done deal the moment you saw these puppies.
- Artwork by Matt Connors // Y'all, color me obsessed! Connors' work is enough to get anyone out of a slump. My personal favorites include Close Bottom (red and pink forever), Reverse Deduction, and Untitled 3 (orange crush alert!).
- Polka-Dot Clip-On Sequin Earrings // Would it be too much to ask if BaubleBar or some other retailer knocked these Oscar de la Renta beauties off for the rest of us? Don't get me wrong, they come in right under $500 dollars. Hehe!
- French Colors Sweatshirt // I wish I could live in this sweatshirt. The weight of the material and the cut are superb.
- Brightening Bubbling Mask // This cult favorite has been on my wish list for awhile, so you can imagine how excited I was to find out that it's $20 cheaper on Amazon. What the what?! My hair lady filled me in on this one and my face is beyond grateful with the results. I now understand the rave reviews and look forward to each application.
- Saffiano Journal // A new year calls for a fresh journal. Am I right? How gorgeous is that cobalt leather?! Gasp.
- Meri Meri Spring/Summer 2017 Line // Did you know our beloved party supplier is going to start carrying home goods? Get. Out. Some of the blankets and accessories left me weak in the knees. Also, how great are these palm leaf plates?!
- Charlie Gold Alarm Clock // An old-school wake up call never looked better. Imagine this cutie on your nightstand.
- Gem Board // I stumbled upon this wood shop in Vermont right after I was done Christmas shopping, and I just knew I needed to bookmark it and share the beautiful handcrafted cutting boards with you ASAP. It would make a great gift!!
- Art of Fabric #18 Print // Right next to the flats, this might be one of my favorite items on today's list. Hubba! Hubba!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.