Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Pink & Red Relic by Renee Bouchon // Returning to the blog has me feeling kind of like this painting. I have so much to share with you and I haven't the slightest clue where to begin. It only felt right to start somewhere like The Love List.
- Sink or Swim Innertube // The past few days have been toasty in Delaware (but that's all relative after sweltering Swell Rio) and it's been the perfect excuse to dust off water toys and spend the mornings outdoors with Max.
- Bead and Raffia Earrings // The assortment of colorful accessories right now has me beyond giddy! After a rather snooze-worthy beginning to Spring at J.Crew, it's refreshing and reassuring to see a sunnier change of pace.
- Decorative Ants // Trips to Terrain have become part of our norm and I have to pinch myself. A few weekends ago, we stopped by the Spring Festival and it was dreamy (minus the typical toddler drama, obvi). I even snagged a few of these quirky golden ants. Should I be concerned that something so silly makes me this happy?! I didn't think so either.
- PS 2017 Lamp // Attention all color lovers! I see you, and I missed you. Tremendously. Now listen closely. If you have access to an IKEA or you know someone who does, you've got to get your hands on this lemon loving lamp. I have one in our office space and it doesn't disappoint. Honestly, it's the most cheerful $40 I've spent in a long time.
- Split Suede Bow Slides // Anyone else obsessed with Loeffler Randall's suede slides like I am? The green pair makes me CRAZY they're so pretty. Thankfully, I found a much cheaper option at Zara that's practically a tenth of the price. Whoa!
- Mini Frayed Top Tote // Because the cherry on top of EVERY Love List is usually some sort of pom-pom, tote, or both.
- On The Bright Side Tee // Even on the most nutty days, it never hurts to don a tee that reminds you the glass is half-full.
- Tie-Waist Midi Skirt // Had I spotted this sooner, I would have totally bought it to wear to my sister's graduation.
- Lips Keychain // When it comes to sharing a Mother's Day Gift Guide, I definitely missed the boat on that one this year (Oops!). But I can assure you this keychain is a slam dunk and comes in at just $20. Pucker up and hit purchase.
- Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick // Speaking of that pretty little pout, I started using this gem from Laura Mercier (Color: Clique) back in January and I'm a HUUUUGE fan. If you're in the market for an easy-to-apply and long-wearing lipstick option, look no further. The shade selection is so scrumptious, I've added 'Fire' to my beauty wish list.
- Fauve Statement Earrings // Matisse is my fave Fauve artist, so adding these to my arsenal seems like a no-brainer.
- Popcorn Grid Coverlet // Everything these days feels house-related and I don't hate it. In fact, Schoolhouse Electric's latest batch of new arrivals (Have you seen them??) has me lusting over everything. And in the event I find a barrel of money somewhere, you can guarantee this cozy number would be at the top of my list. It's perfection!
- Frenchie Striped Plates // My sister graduates from Creighton next week. EEEEK! This calls for a celebration and you better believe I've got all the party supplies covered. It's not every day your little sibling becomes a DOCTOR!!!
- CV X Valerie Confections Chocolate Bar // Totally unrelated but I felt this dire need to share with you, I will most likely have dreams about this chocolate bar for the rest of my life. The packaging design is just as delicious as the candy.
- Big Idea Sketchbook // Can I be brutally honest? After taking such a long hiatus from this space, I'm kind of nervous to get back at it. I mean, is anyone still out there? Where do I go from here? With each military move, I'm given the start of a new chapter. I don't know what this one will entail, but I have hopes for something bigger and brighter than before.
- Bitter Truth Pink Gin // Perhaps a little bottle of pink truth serum will get this party started?! It worked for Hemingway...
- Locking Mailbox // The pièce de rèsistance in today's post has got to be something precious and preferably postal. You know this comeback kid never forgets snail mail. Ever. And who could forget something this beautimous anyway??
Happy Friday, m' dears! Thanks for stopping by. It's good to be back!