Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Hugo Lounge Chair // It's nostalgic and modern all at once. This velvet piece would stand the test of time.
- Twigs + Teeth by Demii Whiffin // More than amused with her work. Also the fact that the 22-year-old artist describes herself as someone who loves big dogs and exclamation points. Um, did we just become best friends?!
- Floral Cotton Bath Mat // I stick to white in the bathroom, but this sunny surprise might be just what I need instead.
- Coin Fob // Clare V. killing it one colorful leather cutie at a time. Her words on Kate Spade this week made me smile.
- Austen-tatious Tote Bag // The nerd in me thinks there's nothing like a literary LOL to kick-off the weekend.
- Communitie Cooked Straw Hat // Handwoven in Marfa, Texas. What's not to adore about something like that?
- Dotted Scoop Back Swimsuit // Let's face it, swimsuits can be spendy. This gem comes in at $55 and POLKA DOTS, baby!!
- Self-Tanning Drops // Believe me when I tell you that this bottle is pure magic. You get the healthiest glow. I'm hooked.
- Denim Shorts // Every Summer I hunt for a pair of jean shorts. The wash on these is marvy. How about that inseam?
- Crisscross Sandals // I tried these a few weeks ago and regret not buying them. The color matches with everything.
- Blue Velvet Whale // Artist Tamar Mogendorff mixes whimsy with a touch of darkness in all of her impeccable pieces.
- Metal Basket with Handle // Zara Home doesn't get nearly enough credit for it's amazing selection of house goods.
- Type-A Patch // I really feel like Katelyn designed this piece of flair with me in mind. It's just so fitting—a definite MUST!
- Essential Leather Card Holder // Cut from buttery leather, this orange metallic number would jazz up any bag or clutch.
- Tossed Letters Thank-You Note Set // Gratitude gets a graphic update with this fun set. Adding to my paper arsenal stat.
- Skip 2 by Frea Buckler // How insanely wonderful is this punchy color combination? See more of Buckler's work here.
- Cactus Wall Mount // Some days I miss Texas. This addition would certainly raise a Swell Rio smile at our new house.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.