Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Habitat Gold Extension Cord // Okay, how long has this been around and why didn't I get the memo? Pure genius!
- Patio Rolling Cooler // I can't stop thinking about this option from Target, but the reviews are meh. Perhaps one of these from Wayfair might be a better choice?? The color options are pretty are enticing. It would look so cute on our porch.
- Studio Salad Plate Set // Four colorful plates that are fun and won't break? This sounds like a kid-friendly dream.
- Hip Water Bottle // Style and functionality unite for good. Who wouldn't be on board with a pitch like that?
- Bruno Rayas Stripe Clutch // The next time I have a little "fun money" to waste, THIS is what I'm buying. Eek!
- Orly Fireball Nail Polish // In need of a little pampering? This summery shade ought to do the trick. It's my new fave!
- Lapcos Lip Tint in Pink // Are you familiar with this Korean skincare line? The color selection is gorgeous.
- Cha Cha Drop Earrings // The name alone says everything. Swing and sway with a set of these adorning your ears.
- Heart Sunglasses // These look like they would cost a lot more than they do. For $9.99, why the heck NOT??
- Xinh & Co. Mini Basket Tote // "Xinh" means pretty in Vietnamese. I like that this tote is honest and gets to the point.
- Tie-Shoulder Dress with Embroidery // There aren't enough adjectives to describe just how much I adore this dress.
- Pineapple Keychain // Scrambling for you keys never looked so sweet. Leave it to KSNY to knock this one out of the park.
- Yay All Day // I get a lot of questions about children's books and I think Wee Society is a great place to start.
- Pretty Okay At Life Ribbon // These would be nice to have handy and give out when someone needs encouragement.
- Abstract Collection // Ampersand Design Studio has a new line of planners for 2018-2019 that are bold and cheerful!
- Thumbs-Up Soap // Start your day off on a positive note with a soap that brings on lots of likes.
- Green Sailing Ship Kite // I can't stop obsessing over these beauties. They're seriously a work of art. Which color??
- O Boy // This Kule tee should become a permanent piece in my mom uniform. I feel like it suits any situation with Max.
- Brass Crab // Fenton & Fenton is an Australian shop that I reeeeeeeeally wish would start selling worldwide.
- Ellsworth Kelly Book // This book is just is just as bold as it is beautiful. Something about his colorful work calms me.
- Suzanne Flat-Weave Rug // I'd eventually like to find a rug for our office space. This isn't it, but we're getting warmer.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment