Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Striped Apple Pillow // OEUF NYC, I wish I could quit you. Your cheeky pillows just might be the best!
- Capri Dolce Vita Book // You better believe this will be the next coffee table book I add to my pretty stack.
- Engraved Stationery Set // A thank-you note is easier to write when you have beautiful stationery at hand.
- Yours Madly // Want to see something fabulous? Check out Maddy Nye's fabulous portfolio. Perfection.
- Hello Noteset // I laid eyes on this chic set and immediately thought they were made for THE Gen Sohr.
- Claim Your Style Blue Ballpoint Pen // Can we talk about the metallic looking blue barrel? Delightful.
- Color Intense Lipstick in First Date // Lipstick queen, Sarah James, rocks this shade on the regular. LOVE!!
- Jaguar Midi Sac // Make the ultimate statement with spots. Clare V's jaguar print is my latest favorite.
- I Brake For Abstract Expressionism // I've never been one to slap on a bumper sticker, but this different.
- Pull-On Paperbag Shorts // Has anyone been to J.Crew Factory lately? I can't help but wonder about these.
- Vintage Cotton Tank Top // I've strayed away from J.Crew's tanks for a year or two, but it looks like they've got it right again. I'm obsessed with this wardrobe staple. After getting the top in four colors for 30% off a few weeks ago, I'm VERY pleased with the purchase. Thank goodness for great basics!!
- Fringe Sandals // Zara has brought us the sweetest sandals this Summer. They come in orange and yellow.
- Countertime Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream // I got a sample from Beautycounter's new line and ever since I tried the night cream, I've been itching to place an order upon its release. It made my skin feel insane!!
- Brass Twist Cuff // Described as an artful twist to your everyday outfit or a fanciful night out. Yessssss!
- Glow Candle // The ceramic candle is gorgeous with the gold interior, but I promise it smells even prettier!
- Paper Botanicals by Ann Wood // The latest issue of Martha Stewart Living features this artist. Swoon!!
- Color Pop Stackable Mugs // Brighten any morning instantly by sipping from a set of these beauties!
- Margo Selby Mix Geo Pillow // I picked this up at West Elm a few weeks ago; I'm crazy for the colors!!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.